Snake Plissken's Gentlemen's Club

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thos are, must be Victoria push-up wonder bra

no matter, Mr. Green can perform his duties of keepin the Swift warm in bed, giggles
Or massive make up contouring, I've seen it work. It could be both a push-up wonder bra and massive make up contouring.

At least she didn't shove her assets in our faces as much as other female singers. I heard that was why an episde of Sesame Street guest starring Katy Perry was banned, due to her cleavage :lol

Or massive make up contouring, I've seen it work. It could be both a push-up wonder bra and massive make up contouring.

At least she didn't shove her assets in our faces as much as other female singers. I heard that was why an episde of Sesame Street guest starring Katy Perry was banned, due to her cleavage :lol

Fascists.

t1larg.katy.perry.jpg

Taylor Swift is a greedy skeletor slut.

She pulled her music from spotify because it wasn't making her enough cash. Millions per year ain't enough.

be more realistic, taylor swift is unattainable.

....i'd settle for lindsay lohan and a shot of ceftriaxone a few days later.

It might require a monster regiment of antibiotics after but Lindsey Lohan-now would probably be a lot easier to bang than Lindsey Lohan-then. Chances quadruple if you promise her illicit drugs after the deed is done.

At one point in time, she was the most beautiful red-head I've ever seen in my life. Then... oh man, did she go downhill.

Yeah, she used to be a knock-out and her movies were doing well. She could have had a long successful career and been respected. Now she's just a train wreck of bad decisions. She should have been taken away from her piece of **** parents as soon as she started making money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back