Snake Plissken's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah man, Dredd is a great figure for the price, I can't wait to see what Art Figures comes out with next, they really got my attention with this one:clap

Yeah man, Dredd is a great figure for the price, I can't wait to see what Art Figures comes out with next, they really got my attention with this one:clap

Yeah man, PO him there. I got one of mine there a few weeks ago for $150 shipped when it was in stock. The other place I got one soldout.

I'll definitely put some money down on it next week. Would you guys know where I could get a set of hands for the VTS Revenger? I seem to have lost mine. It's the ones he has on him out of the box, that are pre molded and not the bendy hands.

Finally got my Legacy Titanus this past Friday.

qCej8gS.jpg

FlWyesv.jpg

Z7Iui4R.jpg

rOaBcGB.jpg

EiLaqeR.jpg

YusyezP.jpg

hGyErIH.jpg

E1aceBG.jpg

I did, but I don't want to post a picture of it really since it needs a new head, since they went overboard with shadowing it and it looks like he has a dirty forehead.

:lol yeah horse teeth. Such a shame they botched that. And the 1/6 diecast version they plan on doing will probably be just as ugly, albeit smaller.

Oh they have a 1/6th scale version? Interesting, I may go for that

It was mentioned sometime ago, but nothing new ever since. Just like with the 1/4 Police Station shootout version, although they did show that at least.

Back