Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really.

Snake is a important part of the RAH stories.

Boba? He tracked Han, and then was eaten.

There are RAH "stories"? There was a Saturday and afterschool cartoon show that I never really took much stock in, but I remember more what I did with my Joes than any silly cartoon could provide.

Marvel Comics had a series that ran for about 10 years and Devils Due has had a series that has run since 2001 to now. IDW will start a new G I Joe series this year. There is a lot outside of the show, which was basically used to sell the figures.

So yes, there are G I Joe stories:cool:

LOL. The figures themselves and the little profile cards they came with were always enough for me to go on. The rest of their adventures came out of my head.

LOL. The figures themselves and the little profile cards they came with were always enough for me to go on. The rest of their adventures came out of my head.

I also base the characters backgrounds more off the filecards than anything else.

BUT most of those filecards were written by Larry Hama, who wrote the entire run of Marvel Comics. Those are seen as the Joe's "canon".

Though I enjoyed the cartoon more.

Snake Eyes is to GIJOE what Boba Fett is to SW and Casey Jones is to TMNT.

Not really. I'd say Snake Eyes is to G. I. Joe what Han Solo is to Star Wars or what Donatello is to TMNT - he's one of the most important parts of the story, a key character that is as pivotal as Duke or Cobra Commander themselves!

Ok blog, but he fails to mention why there are no longer any $50 Star Wars SS figures. People whined and wanted the perfect figure for $50, and pulled out $120 Hot Toy and $150 Medicoms wanting them to be just like them, for $50 and that ^^^^ wasn't going to happen.

Hasbro put out Jango for $50, and for the most part, that figure was a complete turd. Want perfection, it's gonna cost ya. It's not SS fault if you can't afford it.

Not really. I'd say Snake Eyes is to G. I. Joe what Han Solo is to Star Wars or what Donatello is to TMNT - he's one of the most important parts of the story, a key character that is as pivotal as Duke or Cobra Commander themselves!

i agree with this. :banana

Ok blog, but he fails to mention why there are no longer any $50 Star Wars SS figures. People whined and wanted the perfect figure for $50, and pulled out $120 Hot Toy and $150 Medicoms wanting them to be just like them, for $50 and that ^^^^ wasn't going to happen.

Hasbro put out Jango for $50, and for the most part, that figure was a complete turd. Want perfection, it's gonna cost ya. It's not SS fault if you can't afford it.

Bingo :duff

Well put.
I always thought Snake Eyes was the Wolverine of G.I. Joe considering he took over the series in the 90's. If there is a Boba Fett in G.I. Joe I would pick Firefly.

Last edited:
Back