Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Already told you to stay out of the Gijoe section....

:lol

I pre-ordered and I'll probably keep him, but like you Shai I'm primarily a Cobra guy--- there are only a few more (handful really) of joes I'd order at that price point... Cobras, well that's another story entirely.:D

Oh thing I'd like to see them improve are the boots... for the money they could look a little nicer. Not necessarily be made of leather, but at least more realistic.

I think those frontline or whatever they were boots we all got for Sarah Connor will look great on him.

:lol

I pre-ordered and I'll probably keep him, but like you Shai I'm primarily a Cobra guy--- there are only a few more (handful really) of joes I'd order at that price point... Cobras, well that's another story entirely.:D

Same here. Snake Eyes is probably the only Joe I can see my self really buying, especially at these higher prices. I'll get a lot of the Cobras though.

Same here. Snake Eyes is probably the only Joe I can see my self really buying, especially at these higher prices. I'll get a lot of the Cobras though.

Only other joes I'd buy without hesitation would be Stalker and Scarlett...

Ditto, beyond SE I have no real interest in anymore Joes.

Bring on the Cobra figures!!!

Bring on my most wanted... Major Bludd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bandb7jd.png

and then CC, Destro, Baroness, Zartan...:D

Looks great!

I see he is on the Prometheus.

Lots of cool detail and I like the mask.

Price... :horror

Still, lots of stuff and I'm not going to be a completest anyways.

Now that I know what to expect price wise, I'll probably just focus on the Joes only. I always liked the Joes better anyway.

I would assume this on the Prometheus as well... a little hard to tell since he's so covered up. Indy doesn't specifically say Prometheus on his listing.

If you look at the image with him standing above all his gear, you can see the outline of the Prometheus chest joints.

Also the toe is bent in the one shot!

Yeah, kind of high on the price but it looks really cool. BTW, was there any newsletter that was sent out this week saying they were going to have this for pre-order? I thought that they usually do that for most pre-orders.

Back