Snake Eyes Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems the 1/6th market has really exploded here lately. i can tell by all my pre-orders. and gi-joe is just getting started.....:horror

Thinking of it ill probably cancell him later..I'm a cobra guy..One thing for sure..Zartan will be mine one day.

It's a nice figure, and I wanted to order it. But, for $120 I can't bring myself to do it. I'm gonna pass on Snake Eyes, and on the G.I. Joe line I think.

I'll stick w/P.F.

I would assume this on the Prometheus as well... a little hard to tell since he's so covered up. Indy doesn't specifically say Prometheus on his listing.

He looks awesome, the price is high, but there is a ton of gear and possible that Hasbro has something to say about what they charge. I like that the head looks like its covered in fabric... nice that he's so matchy.

Oh thing I'd like to see them improve are the boots... for the money they could look a little nicer. Not necessarily be made of leather, but at least more realistic.

Back