Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

Slightly OT, but I just switched to Win7/IE9 and I can't see any pics from tinypic.com here (like smallstudios usually posts), just placeholders. Any suggestions?

Showing Batman Returns some love.

ety24z.jpg

350s2mp.jpg

2nroaiq.png

:rock Now get somebody really good at sculpting so you can paint a Stephanie Zinone and Susie Diamond!

I'd be up for this if there were any interest in it! (I sculpted the catwoman head above) I'd also love to do a Lamia from Stardust :D - pfeiffer has a great face to sculpt!

BTW - I'm planning to do a HitGirl fig ;)

Once again - awesome paintup small studios - deffinitley be sending more stuff your way ;)

Yeah i dremmeled the neck to fit the Deston body. Fits like a glove. Its just the right proportion. It was my first time i completely sanded off a neck on a sculpt. Still needs to be refined a bit but overall it look pretty good.

Amazing! Can't wait to see what you do with Dexter.

I'd be up for this if there were any interest in it! (I sculpted the catwoman head above) I'd also love to do a Lamia from Stardust :D - pfeiffer has a great face to sculpt!

BTW - I'm planning to do a HitGirl fig ;)

Very nice then. I just assumed it was one of those stock kits you buy in shops.

Great work with the die hard head Josh. Can't wait to see it painted! The sculpt is a great likeness.

Will post lots more full body pics but I wanted a preview pf the masterpiece I got from Josh today!!!! Lots more to come...

Big thanks to Sdabbs as well and WGP for this breathtaking sculpt. Untouchable!!

I also have three more painted SW sculpts from Josh awhile back. Need to post more pics. His work in person, just mind blowing. Absolutely no one has the technical skill to match him detail wise.

The pleather cowl for Catwoman fits seemless to her body..

Now with the upgraded WGP hands she will be perfect. Look at how bad the old head is lol. I used to think it was good. It's crap.

picture7pv.png

picture9qp.png

comp2l.jpg

cpm1.jpg

Holy crap, that looks unreal. Looks like an actual photo of Michelle imposed in there. Must look even amazing in hand. Congrats and awesome work Josh.

Ray this has to be one of my favorite shots. Reminds me of when she just finshed her costume and was standing in front of the broken neon sign.

16h2pi1.png

Glad she made it to you safely as well. Looks great! :peace

Thats scary. It doesn't even look like a figure. Nor does it look hand painted. Amazing craftsmanship. Thats what I call a custom that looks like an officially licensed product that would be on store shelves.

That looks absolutely incredible :thud: Can't stop staring...

Okay... I'll admit it. I was unsure about that replacement Catwoman head. But seeing them next to each other it is unreal how much better the WGP version looks.

Great sculpt and a phenomenal paint up :rock

Back