Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I'm loving the eyes and the crispness of your tattoo work. Fantastic. I know you said it, but I was thinking that this had to be a lot of fun as it is outside the normal human appearance and paint application. Well done!

Hey Thanks. He is a time consuming sculpt but definitely made me want to paint other Star Wars characters. :lsvader

That's just ridiculous. Can't wait to see what you've done to my sculpt. Excellent job on that

I meant to post this one awhile ago. He still needs the hair attached of course. I am not sure who sculpted this version but it looked pretty nice.

14xgmcz.png

1z5szrn.png

1495iz8.jpg

Madbug sculpted this head. Came out nice Josh, only small thing I think it really needed was a bit more weathering towards the bottom of the mask and under the ears. But overall it's awsome!

Oh ok cool. Yeah I have seen so many Myers sculpts it is hard to tell them apart sometimes. Were you ever able to add the hair? If you would like some weathering added you can always send it back and I can do a little touch up. Funny thing is when I was looking up reference pictures for the mask they were all different so it was hard to get a true reading as to how it should actually look.

Sent it to be haired a few days ago but he is very busy so I'll take a while for me to receive. Overall I was quite pleased with it Josh. :rock

Now for the Pennywise you did its unbelievable good. I liked it so much I feel like I don't want to have it haired and just display it like that. Lol.
88d7f4a06859577a10deb18eef1cda35.jpg

a875384c7ddfc4527c3767aee1097102.jpg

I wanted to share a shot of Ray Ferraro's Battle Damaged Catwoman. I painted the sculpt of course and Ray took care of the rest with the help of WGP.

334uo9s.png

Thanks Josh! This is among my grails and a huge part about that is because of your contribution to the project. And let me say that gluing the hair on that head had my heart stopped about 10 times! Talk abut taking a risk on a masterpiece!

Back