Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I can only imagine... white on black stitching, what a nightmare :lol

And she looks fantastic! I think you've really nailed everything about this sculpt from the pale skin-tone, super red lips and smokey eyes :rock

Had an extra WGP V2 Catwoman sculpt and decided to paint it up some time ago and never got around to posting the pics.
2qaijiq.jpg

14ths1.jpg

24fiqhi.jpg

29wtic8.jpg

1z1eafp.jpg

2bdzea.jpg

I swear the stitching in her cowl seemed to multiply as I was painting it. :google

Looks awesome.

By chance did you do any Battle Damaged ones?

I know people are still waiting on the WGP figure and
your awesome paint app on that head.

Looks awesome.

By chance did you do any Battle Damaged ones?

I know people are still waiting on the WGP figure and
your awesome paint app on that head.

Thanks! Yes I have painted a few of the battle damaged sculpts. There may be some pics of an earlier one I did several pages back. Not sure the exact page though.

I freshened up the old blog with some newer sculpts. The link should show up under my sig but if not then just click my name and go to the visit home page tab on the left hand side. It will take you right to it. I will be adding more soon.

Last edited:
WOW, that is amazing man

It's a crime not to see you paint buddy, so glad to see you painting again :D

Several of you guys have contacted me about painting up the Version 2 Catwoman sculpt from Sean Dabbs. I will be offering a very limited run of these to whoever is interested. You will have to contact Sean to purchase the sculpt unless you have one already however.

2qaijiq.jpg

Shoot me a PM if you are interested and I will give you the details.

a bit sad that mine was not painted by Small studios.I bought the battle damaged one but was painted by different artist.

Back