Slik?s Star Wars customs and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the Rancor and Bantha 3D sculpts available from somewhere? If so a link would be great. Also how did you do the female Tusken?

The rancor files are available from a guy named Josh Smith. But be aware that I have hand sculpted quite a lot of extra details - even if the model is already very good, especially for a smaller scale.
The Bantha is not readily available. It was modeled for me and another guy and I don?t have the rights to pass it on as of yet.
The female Tusken helmet was originally a 1:1 helmet I scaled and modded to fit 1/6. The rest is sewing, gluing, painting and dying :)

This model was not made for printing and I couldn?t fix all of it, but in the end I got a somewhat decent print.
c55d3d784148152611e9b27b15caab2a.jpg

This model was not made for printing and I couldn?t fix all of it, but in the end I got a somewhat decent print.
c55d3d784148152611e9b27b15caab2a.jpg
I love it. I just about died when I saw one offered for $250. Sure its painted and it's got a few different configurations. But jesus lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I love it. I just about died when I saw one offered for $250. Sure its painted and it's got a few different configurations. But jesus lol.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It?s quite big in 1/6, almost a meter tall with the thin part on top, so that price actually doesn?t surprise me. It?s been a time consuming experience printing this, so I kind of would have preferred paying for it [emoji28]

Hi Slik. How much of a body does the Bantha have under all that hair - full or a top skeleton?

And do you have a good reference for the details on the vaporator? I have been trying to find them, but the seem to all be from the same angles.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hi Slik. How much of a body does the Bantha have under all that hair - full or a top skeleton?

And do you have a good reference for the details on the vaporator? I have been trying to find them, but the seem to all be from the same angles.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

There?s a full body under there :) an Asian elephant with Bantha face and tail.
Try and look for the Moisture Vaporator on Thingiverse. I believe that?s where I found it. The should be a 3D view so you can see it from all sides. I don?t know how accurate it is though - there were many different ones.

Moisture Vaporator looking great. Looking forward to seeing it painted. Also great detail - although unseen - having the Asian elephant under that Bantha fur.

Back