Skiman's 1:6 Jared Nomak "The Reaper" [Decon Frost perhaps?]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

I hear yah man, well there's two things though 1) that pic wasn't Luke Goss so the nose wouldn't be accurate it's a different actor/generic reaper and 2) I've all ready started a mold.

but I might take your critique into consideration though as I'm not really digging the way this mold came out, for some reason it tends to make the head way narrower that it should be I just notice this besides my the push pin fix I stated earlier, so I might have to take another mold process to it.

O the joy :lol :hi5:

Do you guys agree on a wider nose, please speak now or forever hold the piece, EndoSickness may of altered this for the whole group :lol :panic:

Goddamn, I hope I didn´t disturb anything.
:lol
I know that it wasn´Goss, but the hole "mouth ripping" widens the lower part of the head and upper part of throat fundamentaly...with any reaper, right?
So I hope it´s ok to speak out, cause your scuplts are really great and thought it would be ok to help.
Sometimes when you´re in front of something objection tranforms to subjection, you know?
:hi5:

Re: 1:6 Jared Nomak Blade II "The Reaper" (sculptor Skiman) First Sculpt P.24 post #2

Hmm ... you know, I could see a wider nose working. It might even make the sculpt just a tiny bit more dynamic ... because it may look as though the nose is being stretched out a little as the mandibles flap open.

But either way would be fine by me! I think the sculpt looks pretty fab right now! :yess:

Goddamn, I hope I didn´t disturb anything.
:lol
I know that it wasn´Goss, but the hole "mouth ripping" widens the lower part of the head and upper part of throat fundamentaly...with any reaper, right?
So I hope it´s ok to speak out, cause your scuplts are really great and thought it would be ok to help.
Sometimes when you´re in front of something objection tranforms to subjection, you know?
:hi5:

:lol no probs, I mean while I here at this spot in the project I think it would be ok with the suggestion and critique if everyone was ok with it....

I mean gosh Endo, you only cost me money :lol, nah man I'm giving you a hard time, no probs and all suggestions are welcome. I do agree with you on the nose that it could be flared out a bit :lecture

If everyone agrees, then I'll alter the head just a bit and re-mold from there and it should only be a couple more days I would think.

--Ski

I'll put my 2 cents in as I am buying one. I would think wider would be better also. With the mandibles being wide open like that nostrils would naturally flare open some. Cheeks would scrunch up some to and brow may furrow. JMO

Like I said, though ... I'll be perfectly happy whichever way you go! Loving this project!

I'll put my 2 cents in as I am buying one. I would think wider would be better also. With the mandibles being wide open like that nostrils would naturally flare open some. Cheeks would scrunch up some to and brow may furrow. JMO

Like I said, though ... I'll be perfectly happy whichever way you go! Loving this project!

Definitely doable, thank you fellas, I'll make the new critiques :hi5:

edit: hoodonit00 did you want to be on the list for the open mouth sculpt as well, I just have you down for the closed sculpt?

Last edited:

Yeah I agree with the stretched nostril idea. Seems to make sense.

So more of this

Reapers_01.jpg

Instead of this, is what I'm understanding....

Nomak5.jpg

Yeah I think so. I mean its pretty minor but I think that, speaking from a bio mechanical standpoint, there should be some stretch.

Ver. 2

IMG_7894.jpg

Last edited:

Definitely doable, thank you fellas, I'll make the new critiques :hi5:

edit: hoodonit00 did you want to be on the list for the open mouth sculpt as well, I just have you down for the closed sculpt?
Yea sorry, Ithought my last PM said open mouth?

so does that mean im in for a closed mout??????????? lmaoooo

Its looking cool.

Here are some movie scene captures if anyone would like to see them....

Yea sorry, Ithought my last PM said open mouth?

Yea sorry for any mix up. Ichecked my last PM and I asked for the open mouth one. Hope this doesn't screw you up.

Is that better on the nose and nostril flair up, gonna try and work some more tonight on the brow, make him look a lil meaner, not like he's not looking mean all ready but probably some subtle.

Did a rework of the whole open mandible as well since the nose affected it downwards anyways with it feeding into the top mouth opening.

Its looking cool.

Here are some movie scene captures if anyone would like to see them....

Yea I remember stopping those at the end of the movie on the DVD, pretty dark in both of those, no nose flair or brow though :monkey2

Gonna start send off payment PM's, mainly starting with the first sculpt only option only, allowing the WL people to get a chance on this as well since there are only two, very close to finishing the open sculpt and now with a plan on the mold I should be opening up payment PM's to those wanting both sculpts towards the end of the this week or Monday.

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

Last edited:

Cool thing that everything thought the same as me.
:)
Your first sculpt of that glance looks ace, Ski.
:clap:

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

money sent bro! good looking out

Back