SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question....

Where were you guys when this baby went up?

I dont understand all the wait lists?

This went up for pre-order the same day that i bought my Captain America PF. So exited to get CA PF for a fair price at the same time i am too busy at work :( went SSC site by 11 PM and it was SOLD OUT :slap

WL got cancelled.:slap

ouch.gif

So if mine hasn't been canceled yet theirs a pretty good chance it could still convert I wonder where they cut it off like 200 or 300 hundred waitlisters and that's it I don't get it but glad mine is still active

Skaar ex pf (ax is a MUST)will be a GRAIL, I am sure of this!

I agree, although I'm a relative newcomer to sideshow collecting so what do I know. Still, the exclusive piece looks AWESOME and a must-have. This is why I upon having my waitlist canceled, I contacted my sideshow distributor to put an ex on hold for me. Sure, I'm paying a little over retail, but it's a small price to pay for joining the EXCLUSIVE club. Yeah!

I agree, although I'm a relative newcomer to sideshow collecting so what do I know. Still, the exclusive piece looks AWESOME and a must-have. This is why I upon having my waitlist canceled, I contacted my sideshow distributor to put an ex on hold for me. Sure, I'm paying a little over retail, but it's a small price to pay for joining the EXCLUSIVE club. Yeah!

Welcome to the club :hi5:

Back