Sir Christopher Lee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i LOOOOOOOOOOVE christopher lee! he was so silly in the horror of dracula with peter cushing, one of my favorites! i want to see more of his dracula movies. also he does the intro to the ronald howard sherlock holmes DVD's. but man hes done sooooooooooooooo many things its hard to name just one! saw him in horror hotel which was great for anyone who likes early 60's lower budget horror flicks. its tastefully done.

They had the ceremony last week. I thought it already happened.

I like what he says about Halloween. :lol

It's really funny that a great Horror icon does not know about Halloween, but I think most people his age in UK are not aware of the holiday, because we only really got into it in the past 10 years.
When I was a kid Halloween would come ago without even a mention.
I really enjoy the Holiday so I'm glad Brits celebrate it now.
Also, he looks in good health for his age, but I definitely agree with him that it would too much of an ask to travel to all the way to New Zealand to film The Hobbit. I think they are sticking close to the book now, so I doubt he will be required

He really deserves it.

If any of you guys don´t know his work with Rhapsody, take a look at youtube. I have the EP, it´s just fantastic.

Sideshow should do something to honor him, he played 2 great characters which sideshow has the franchises rights and even so no 12 inch figure.

We need a Saruman (I can dream, can´t I?) and a Dooku.

Back