Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, we can be brothers. I just check the link and the ex is on WL? Wtf? I want to WL it ASAP. But I need to wait for the new coupon first. Hurry up new coupons.

We might be, where are you from again? My dad was quite the pimp in his youth.

Wth no WaY Jose! I thought this wasn't up for PO yet, did it sell out that fast? Now I'll never get to use a coupon on it! Wow how come no one said anything about this maquette selling out. Was there a low quantity alert. I want this now because it sold out even more. Should we get on the WL if we get on now we can convert pretty easy. I don't know what do you think? Its by my new favourite sculptor but not by Mark because him and Tim Miller are the best too but this new guy Steve is really good and I don't want to pass on this. Wow what's the price on this. What's the reg ES

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

We might be, where are you from again? My dad was quite the pimp in his youth.

Wth no WaY Jose! I thought this wasn't up for PO yet, did it sell out that fast? Now I'll never get to use a coupon on it! Wow how come no one said anything about this maquette selling out. Was there a low quantity alert. I want this now because it sold out even more. Should we get on the WL if we get on now we can convert pretty easy. I don't know what do you think? Its by my new favourite sculptor but not by Mark because him and Tim Miller are the best too but this new guy Steve is really good and I don't want to pass on this. Wow what's the price on this. What's the reg ES

Wow! You are my long lost bro. I was getting ready to ask the same thing. Yes you are correct. WW is queen, possibly best sculpt ever for a long time. she predator by Mark Newman will be the second only to WW. ES is very important, coupons decide to order or wait. Mark Newman, Tim miller, and Steve makes it. I most likely want it! Very true not even joking here. I will WL this thing when the next coupon pops up. I did save the thread some one posted. I will check every few days for a coupon. Just hope I don't end it for vampi if she goes on low quantity alert. Btw Lobo is not low quantity anymore? So strange it happen right after I PO him. It remind me of the Harley PO. But this time I'm ok. SS did give me the 20.00 off coupon to keep me quiet. Can't complain about discounts. Btw thanks bro for saving me on the she predator PO. If I missed that one I would be kicking myself everyday until I break things. That's how bad I want that one.

Wow! You are my long lost bro. I was getting ready to ask the same thing. Yes you are correct. The sculptor, WW is queen, ES is very important, coupons decide to order or wait. Dry true not even joking here. I will WL this thing when the next coupon pops up. I did save the thread some one posted. I will check every few days for a coupon. Just hope I don't end it for vampi if she goes on low quantity alert. Btw Lobo is not low quantity anymore? So strange it happen right after I PO him. It remind me of the Harley PO. But this time I'm ok. SS did give me the 20.00 off coupon to keep me quiet. Can't complain about discounts.

:hi5: brother!
Whoah can't wait for the new coupon code to WL this. Can that be done? Wow I want to use Reward Points and a coupon on this to make it cheap. So what is the cost of this. I looked for the WL link but I can't find it, I know I WL before but I forgot how to do it I think someone helped me before. I like discounts too. I also used my last coupon on Lobo he will be a grail but his ES should be lower than 1000 maybe 400 then he will be sold out already. Coupons are good but do you know the new code?

:hi5: brother!
Whoah can't wait for the new coupon code to WL this. Can that be done? Wow I want to use Reward Points and a coupon on this to make it cheap. So what is the cost of this. I looked for the WL link but I can't find it, I know I WL before but I forgot how to do it I think someone helped me before. I like discounts too. I also used my last coupon on Lobo he will be a grail but his ES should be lower than 1000 maybe 400 then he will be sold out already. Coupons are good but do you know the new code?

Too many questions. I totally agree with your thinking :) I'm tired and logging off. Be back later.

Too many questions. I totally agree with your thinking :) I'm tired and logging off. Be back later.
I need your advice. I don't know what to do, in near 7000 posts I've learned very little. Please come back and answer my questions when you come back because I don't know what to do, the ES is good but now I'm confused about the WL and don't know where to find it.

For the 9167th time, Batman and Superman are a bit larger than 1/4 scale and GL is a bit smaller than 1/4 scale. That combination makes GL look smaller than he actually is.

GL will look fine next to Sinestro, considering that Sinestro is around 6'7" tall in the comics.

I need your advice. I don't know what to do, in near 7000 posts I've learned very little. Please come back and answer my questions when you come back because I don't know what to do, the ES is good but now I'm confused about the WL and don't know where to find it.

This is pure gold :)

Why? Just curious...

Take a look at Nemesis Enforcer's pic and take Supes out of the mix. Bruce is gigantic next to Hal. Just compare the chest or leg dimensions. I think SS simply messed up. Which is a shame when you're putting out a line of really expensive 1/4 scale statues.

...and yeah, it might've been mentioned 9,167 times, but I'm new so I don't have the benefit of past discussions. I was simply stating how I feel.

Back to Sinestro. I'm hoping he fills the gap between them.

Take a look at Nemesis Enforcer's pic and take Supes out of the mix. Bruce is gigantic next to Hal. Just compare the chest or leg dimensions. I think SS simply messed up. Which is a shame when you're putting out a line of really expensive 1/4 scale statues.

...and yeah, it might've been mentioned 9,167 times, but I'm new so I don't have the benefit of past discussions. I was simply stating how I feel.

Back to Sinestro. I'm hoping he fills the gap between them.

That's why I never picked up GL. As much as I wanted to he just looks silly being so much smaller than the other two.

That's because GL is smaller. It's obvious in the pic. He's not a true PF size. I'm sure they will make another GL PF later on.

The thing people seem to forget is that for all intents and purposes, GL has nothing to do with Bats and Supes. Consider it an entirely different series. They clearly didn't make GL to go with them seeing as they're all in museum style poses and GL Is in an action pose.

Also that convo was definitely the best I've read in a while. The fact you out-CBG'd him to the point he had to quit was beautiful.

That's right, SS Alex confirmed with us that GL was not ment to be with the JLA line. WW, Bats and Superman are ment to compliment each other.

Wonder if they will make Flash fit in with the trinity?

Who knows. If they end up doing Flash, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter in the same style as the trinity, we'll more than likely see a museum style GL piece as well although I could see it being John Stewart.

Back