Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch this ****.....

........POWER RANGERS!

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Is anyone watching the new Dino series? I know I will. Tommy rocks! Sorry off topic but I had to reply to power rangers because I collect them. The legacy stuff is so nice. I will go to the power rangers thread not here I know. So ink don't worry I got this and no need to send out warning :)

Is anyone watching the new Dino series? I know I will. Tommy rocks! Sorry off topic but I had to reply to power rangers because I collect them. The legacy stuff is so nice. I will go to the power rangers thread not here I know. So ink don't worry I got this and no need to send out warning :)
And more....

Robert Orci (Star Trek, Transformers) was set to produce a reboot film that would stay true to the original stuff. Recently it got canned because he had to work on Star Trek 3

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

It's not a tier system, it's a tire system, he spelled it wrong. It's the system by which sideshow determines how much rubber goes into the polystone mix as a binding agent. Clearly the trinity are the biggest so they're looking at like 3 bike tires worth EACH. Can you believe that ****? Green Lantern is only 1.5 tire.

This isn't out till November.

This is true but if you read the shipping notices from the email, there is a coming soon section that gives people a heads up. This generally shows up before the 20 days warehouse notice. Hell I think my deadpool PFF was on the coming soon section for like 2 months before getting the notice. So it's not out of the realm of possibility. In fact if sinestro is shipping in November, we should be hearing right away. Next email or the one following.

I also didn't see any design changes or a light up base from those pics from the china show. So I'm gonna assume now that the delay was related to his base and/or constructs.

How did thread get pushed back to page 2.

Anyways, negative Nancy here! What are the odds this statue gets delayed again >__>

Well I ask because I seriously doubt they are shipping this and Wonder Woman in the same month... could be wrong though!

Still thinking of I should jump on the WL for the ex? I missed GL so it's weird to get this one alone. Then again I'm not sure because of his smaller scale size next to my other PF.

I'm hoping that my WL converts. I'd jump on that WL. I predict a grail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back