Premium Format Sinestro Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's advertised by SSC as a PF and the title of the this thread also tells you it's a PF. Is there something you are seeing that makes you think it's a MAQ?
So it IS a maquette? Does anyone know what the ES is on this? Because if its a low ES like 500 im sure to buy otherwise no way but this is a great sculpt by Steve so I should buy it right? So does anyone know when this goes up for PO?

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

So it IS a maquette? Does anyone know what the ES is on this? Because if its a low ES like 500 im sure to buy otherwise no way but this is a great sculpt by Steve so I should buy it right? So does anyone know when this goes up for PO?

Do you want to know about this months coupon code so that you can order him? :D

Is the ES only 500? I may buy it but must decide. With a coupon it might be a buy if the price of this is 350.00 when PO comes up.

Is the ES only 500? I may buy it but must decide. With a coupon it might be a buy if the price of this is 350.00 when PO comes up.

Why not wait till it is $250 a few months after it is released? That high ES is sure to keep the prices down, hardly anyone has this on PO so you should be fine. :wink1:

Why not wait till it is $250 a few months after it is released? That high ES is sure to keep the prices down, hardly anyone has this on PO so you should be fine. :wink1:

Well I learn if the ES is small then it's smarter to order soon or with a coupon soon after PO day. Not worth the risk on low ES statues. If they are like supes, WW, boba fett, vader, etc. then I can wait for a long time before ordering searching for deals.

My main concern is with the scale. I'm still not convinced Hal isn't too small compared to Bat and Supes. If Sinestro is in scale with Hal?

I suppose it doesn't matter as Sinestro is unlikely to fit in my display cabinet anyway. :lol

Yes they are more like 1/5 scale. I've seen lantern and he's smaller for sure.

Man I'm so excited for this PO, so is it confirmed that the ES is 500 or less, otherwise I won't be buying this because its not a good ES but I like the sculptor. He did WW too and that's my next big statue and her ES is high but I love it too much to not buy it. The EX is also cooler than a change of hair..COH

Well I learn if the ES is small then it's smarter to order soon or with a coupon soon after PO day. Not worth the risk on low ES statues. If they are like supes, WW, boba fett, vader, etc. then I can wait for a long time before ordering searching for deals.
I don't think this will be around for a long time if the ES is not small because then I will not be able to apply a coupon to it. Is the coupon for this month out yet, do you know?

Yes they are more like 1/5 scale. I've seen lantern and he's smaller for sure.

When does the PO for this open. I'm so excited now that you confirmed the ES to be smaller than 500...is this true? I hope it lasts long enough for a coupon. Normally I don't buy maquettes but this one is too good to pass up because of the ES, does anyone know what the EX is? Hope it's not a COH...change of hair lol

Isn't this a comiquette? Is there really a PF of this guy by SS? This sculpt is so well done by Steve. Hint WW..... :clap

So is this a maquette?

It's advertised by SSC as a PF and the title of the this thread also tells you it's a PF. Is there something you are seeing that makes you think it's a MAQ?

OK, missed the original CBG reference. All is right in the world now.

Dude, you've got the CBG impersonation down pat.
So do you know when this goes up for PO? Any info about the ES yet?
OK, missed the original CBG reference. All is right in the world now.
Do you have a code for me? Is that why you said all is right? I can't wait to use this code on Sinestro 1/5 scale maquette

Man I'm so excited for this PO, so is it confirmed that the ES is 500 or less, otherwise I won't be buying this because its not a good ES but I like the sculptor. He did WW too and that's my next big statue and her ES is high but I love it too much to not buy it. The EX is also cooler than a change of hair..COH

I don't think this will be around for a long time if the ES is not small because then I will not be able to apply a coupon to it. Is the coupon for this month out yet, do you know?

When does the PO for this open. I'm so excited now that you confirmed the ES to be smaller than 500...is this true? I hope it lasts long enough for a coupon. Normally I don't buy maquettes but this one is too good to pass up because of the ES, does anyone know what the EX is? Hope it's not a COH...change of hair lol

Wow, we can be brothers. I just check the link and the ex is on WL? Wtf? I want to WL it ASAP. But I need to wait for the new coupon first. Hurry up new coupons.

Back