silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife loved the HT T-800, she kept commenting about the detail in the leather, boots, freckles on face paint apps.... That was a awesome day :rock

DSC03140.jpg

That is the best angle IMO.

Looks awesome congrats! I'd have to agree that this is the best angle I've seen thus far for this piece

This piece is mind-blowingly well done. Best Marvel piece since the Thor PF and Galactus LSB.

4kzg21.jpg

2n6i4c4.jpg

jrdxz9.jpg

28u42o4.jpg

27xp555.jpg

2zth9w9.jpg

Bring on Dr. Strange! If anyone would like some pics of different configurations or with other Marvel pieces, just let me know.

Beautiful. Like I said before, this is my favorite Marvel release of 2010. The Wolverine PF will be great as well, but this one takes the number 1 spot in my opinion.

Pictures cant do this piece justice you have to see it in person, and the board is huge, Top Class

I got my Silver Surfer today. Like many others, the photos had not completely convinced me it would look good. I looked awkward in the photos. In hand, it is a completely different story. First of all, it is huge. The board is at an extreme angle and the body which looks awkward in photos, looks dynamic and fantastic in person. Photos and words do not do this statue justice. It is incredible. I can't believe it hasn't sold out yet. Those who are making excuses for not buying based on the way it looks in the photos, need to understand that the this statue is really extraordinary when you see it in 3D in front of you. Get it while you still can.

Agree with jlprjlpr, no way to appreciate the piece without getting it.
Buy the piece; No regrets for this.
P6080277.jpg

P6080278.jpg

P6080279.jpg

P6080280.jpg

P6080281.jpg

P6080282.jpg

P6080283.jpg

P6080284.jpg

P6080285.jpg

P6080286.jpg

Apologize for the rotation; Not sure how to rotate correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

Windows XP and up have a built in viewer. That viewer has a rotation function. Two circular arrows at the bottom.

2zth9w9.jpg

Bring on Dr. Strange! If anyone would like some pics of different configurations or with other Marvel pieces, just let me know.

OMG that looks very sweet! Now we need Dr. Strange PF in the middle!

Since Thanos from Thanos and Death diorama is not quite 1/5 scale. I hope Sideshow will make us a Thanos comiquette at true 1/5 scale to go with this Silver Surfer!

OMG that looks very sweet! Now we need Dr. Strange PF in the middle!

Since Thanos from Thanos and Death diorama is not quite 1/5 scale. I hope Sideshow will make us a Thanos comiquette at true 1/5 scale to go with this Silver Surfer!

Isn't the Surfer 1/4 scale?

The Surfer is very much 1/4 scale. As far as Thanos goes, I really wish they would have scrapped the whole Mistress Death idea and just given us a larger Thanos comiquette. Oh well.

Cool, well hopefully we see a 1/4 Thanos soon then! : )

I got mine today, it is a fantastic piece I am really impressed with it.
The only issue with this is the seams on the interchangeable joints but these are only noticeable up close. Not at regular viewing distances.
It has a fantastic paint job which really makes the statue. The silver paint looks almost two tone due to the musculature. It is smooth and if you have the Iron Spider-man comiquette you can expect the same finish here. The power cosmic has an iridescent tone and looks great under fluorescents sort of the way coral does.
All the interchangeable parts (except for the sad face head which I do not like) work well with swapped out with each other and are held solid by some nice strong magnets.
It isn't quite 1/4 scale though. I measure the Surfer at 43cm being generous for the arched back - he is listed at 6'4 on Marvel Universe. Captain America is 47cm and listed at 6'2, but whatever at least he is a decent size. I wouldn't display him next to Thor though - he dwarfs him.
The pose has copped a bit of flack but it is far more dynamic than the Sideshow photos show - the pics really don't do the statue justice on how dynamic it is.
The print is pretty good, I don't care for them personally, at least it isn't the travesty that the Venom print is.
Anyone on the fence with this...I recommend you pull the trigger!

P1000690.jpg

P1000689.jpg

P1000688.jpg

P1000687.jpg

P1000686.jpg

P1000685.jpg

P1000684.jpg

Very nice comparison pics INFECDEAD, I have all those pieces and they look very nice to each other with the exception of Thor but that's ok.

Back