silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif
silvsurfe.gif

OMG I feel like crying, Silver Surfers faces look so horrible and then his pose looks so feminine.

I'm still getting it I just hope it looks better in person

it's time to guess the ES... still not sold out.. my guess will be 750 for EX

time to dig out some old silver surfer stuff and relax for the night i love this piece gonna look great under lights ;)

it's time to guess the ES... still not sold out.. my guess will be 750 for EX

I say around 1000

OMG I feel like crying, Silver Surfers faces look so horrible and then his pose looks so feminine.

I'm still getting it I just hope it looks better in person

His face kinda looks sad. He must have missed his favorite show. lol

I don't like it. This may be one of the biggest failures in the Marvel line as this is such a high profile character.

The right leg looks awkward. The face sculpts look bad. The sad one being the worst of the bunch. The fact that the board is leaning up limits the piece on how you can display it. Thinking of displaying this with Thanos? It won't look right.

Come on Sideshow. You know better than this.

I think it looks really good it actually surpassed what i was expecting. Im really glad SS includes different hands and heads. On this piece i wasn't sure but SS of course delivers....

whoever is complaining about the pose read sliver surfer or the infinity G.

If the final print looks like the one shown, then that's great. It's an awesome print. Hopefully not tiny.

Back