silver surfer comiquette!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping to see this one, but now I'm not at all interested. Oversized butt and the smoking hands turned out bad. Bowen is still the king of Silver Surfer.

It looks gay-ish. A bit too feminime. Bowen one's much better but again it's all about the size.

And what about that energy wave on his hands?

Sideshow really nailed the gayness in the Surfer...

3644100147_f060978a03.jpg

Don't like the energy on his hands, do like the stance. In the first Silver Surfer comics sometimes his stance was even weirder than this one. Correction, this one isn't weird and it's not gay. Don't forget it's still a superhero who looks/is naked. With Silver Surfer we'll always be looking at man-booty.

Anyway, this has to be bought to face the Thanos comiquette.

I'ts a naked sliver man i dunno what you guys are expecting. haha, im not a fan of the hands:( but the rest of the sculpt looks decent.

I think its going to depend on how its display, you display the bowen piece backwards its gonna look gay also.

I'ts a naked sliver man i dunno what you guys are expecting. haha, im not a fan of the hands:( but the rest of the sculpt looks decent.

I think its going to depend on how its display, you display the bowen piece backwards its gonna look gay also.

Agreed and agreed. :lecture

I think everything (from what I can tell in the video) looks great.

Back