SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Nathan I got a question for you, if I commision something and then want another commision would I have to wait a long time like the first time or will I have to just ask you and it could happen right away?

Your new project would get put in the queue in the order receaved. The only way it gets bumped up is if it is similar to a project coming up sooner and I choose to group them together.

I'm torn between TheMadSurfer or TheSilentBug. :dunno

I like "TheMadSurfer". That's various entire stories just waiting to be told.

That's not how it works, but nice try.

Repeat customers, or those I make an acception to because I have a particular interest in their project, get to submit projects. Once I receave their project, they are put in the first come first served queue, and I get to their project when I've finished all the projects ahead of them.

I'll be sure to make it obvious when I'm ready to take on new commissions.

Which will likely be followed by me immediately closing the door on new commissions after a day of flooding new requests.

Quoted because I'm sick of you bumping this thread. I expect to see an awesome new paint up when this thread is bumped, not some guy asking the same question over and over again :gah::lol

I'd be afraid to give this guy your address to send the head to. Might show up at your door with fruit smoothies or something.

Hey Nathan,

Well, I finally finished my Lawrence you did for me. It took me forever to complete, but I think he turned out pretty good! Thanks!

img4105lu.jpg

I always wanted to see the figure that sculpt belonged to, not disappointed in the least! That is beautiful.:hi5:

Back