SilentSurfer's Laboratory: Come up to the Lab & See What's on the Slab.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keeping the Sherlock theme going for just one more head. This is Jeremy Brett as Holmes.

JeremyBrettSherlock.jpg

JeremyBrettSherlockProfile2.jpg

JeremyBrettSherlockFlash.jpg

You guys are funny.

Love the signature pic, Gruff!

BTW, Gido, this head looks way better in person. Couldn't get the lighting just right for the pics for some reason.

Rahmier's are such bullies! Why do you have to be mean to Pixletwin, he is human you know. Who the heck is Holmes isn't he an adult movie star from the 70's

Keeping the Sherlock theme going for just one more head. This is Jeremy Brett as Holmes.

good lord. That is STUNNING!!!! Gido will be thrilled!!!! those eyes are spectacular! WAY better than decals! would love to see a tutorial... or step by step pics with commentary... the translucency is perfect!!!

congrats to all involved!
-r.

WOW,Nathan!!!Morning guys!I'm still alive;)!8
dec8cd10333fd3640a470201f3c0d6e8.jpg

Here is kiss from my little doughter to Nathan for this![emoji122] [emoji14] [emoji1]

Last edited:

JeremyBrettSherlock.jpg

JeremyBrettSherlockProfile2.jpg

JeremyBrettSherlockFlash.jpg

Congrats for your brilliant work on my sculpt Silentsurfer. Those skintones and details are absolutely stunning.
You are probably the best painter i´ve ever seen.
Wish we can cooperate anytime in the future :)

Back