Silent Bob 1/6th and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I would post some pics of my collection. Small compared to most of you, but hope you enjoy.
Thanks for looking and all comments welcome.

Bob

DSCI0001-13.jpg

DSCI0022-1.jpg

DSCI0023.jpg

DSCI0024.jpg

DSCI0025.jpg

DSCI0004-9.jpg

DSCI0016-2.jpg

Picture021-1.jpg

Picture020-1.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Hey Silent Bob I see nothing small about your collection. Welcome to the club my friend. Excellent collection you got here dude. I love your Iron man setup that's HOT. Keep collecting. :rock :rock :rock

Last edited:
WOW! that's a lot of Transformers I wish I had a transformers collection like this...Just too many for me to collect now. Your Transformers :rock

Hey Silent Bob I see nothing small about your collection. Welcome to the club my friend. Excellent collection you got here dude. I love your Iron man setup that's HOT. Keep collecting. :rock :rock :rock

Thanks matey !!!:D
The Hot Toys bug has deffo bitten me. It's only cash and space slowing me down. Mech Test Tony and Iron Man 2 figs are gonna leave me broke.

Geat collection!!!:rock You need to get those detolfs hooked up like me and Keysta75 for ultimate displayage!!!!:D

Yeah, I really need to invest in some. I might make some lights my next purchase !! Thanks for the kind comments :banana

WOW! that's a lot of Transformers I wish I had a transformers collection like this...Just too many for me to collect now. Your Transformers :rock

I Love my Transformers! I need more Masterpiece figs to be released!
Thanks again mate!

Bob

The transformers in your collection are outstanding!!!! Your 1/6 figures are even more outstanding :)

Great collection:rock

and a crap load of transformers :lol

The transformers in your collection are outstanding!!!! Your 1/6 figures are even more outstanding :)

Transformers super collection, all very tidy , congrats .

Great collection.
I'm especially fond of the 1/6th, and your Devastator.
I need to get me some detolfs....

Man you have got a lot of transformers:cool:

Thanks for the kind comments. You guys rock :D

Transformers have always been my first love but Hot Toys has become a very seductive mistress. I've never been so broke :lol

Thanks again !!!

Bob

Great scott!! Unbelievable! I love the way you have displayed everything, and your poses kick ass. I'm stealing your Blade pose. :)

great collection, congrats!

I like the setup of your 1/6 figures, looks awesome:clap:clap

Wow !!!
Thanks for all the really kind comments guys :)

I have a couple more figs coming and will do a proper update soon, but in the meantime a quick pic of my latest additions.

DSCI0001-13.jpg

Thanks again chaps !!

Bob

Back