Sidius/Palpatine 2-pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The robes on both figures look really nice, but it's still just a prototype. Big heads are back (did they even leave?).

No sith lightning?? NO SITH LIGHTNING! :emperor I wanted to see what SSC could do with that. I don't think it would have looked cheap at all. Make it on another set of force hands so you can have it with or without. Disappointing.

I want to throw my very own WOW! in the hat too. incredible looking figures. I'll probably go AD for mine though as the statue accessory does nothing for me. Home run Sideshow!

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!

As for the exclusive, I had a sneaking suspicion it would be a statue artifact, but I didn't think it'd be something that obscure. Guess my gut instinct was right.

So when are the QuantumViews on this set arriving???? :D

These look fantastic but I'm probably not going to pick them up. If I could buy the Emperor alone I'd be more tempted.

These look fantastic but I'm probably not going to pick them up. If I could buy the Emperor alone I'd be more tempted.

I think that if you're extremely patient, you will eventually be able to get a Return of the Jedi version of the Emperor--but that's probably going to take a few years. Then we will get the classic robe and his black cane.

The robes on both figures look really nice, but it's still just a prototype. Big heads are back (did they even leave?).

No sith lightning?? NO SITH LIGHTNING! :emperor I wanted to see what SSC could do with that. I don't think it would have looked cheap at all. Make it on another set of force hands so you can have it with or without. Disappointing.

I agree I don't think it would have looked cheap. If Sideshow can make a holo-sidious figure look good I am sure they would have been able to make force lighting look decent enough. I mean the lightsaber blades don't look real but they do the job alright enough for a toy and they don't look cheap. Not to mention the force lighting is huge part of his arsenal, he uses it numerous times to assault his foes. This figure albeit a great looking figure will be lacking in that it is missing force lighting (for me that is). I'm sure I will get over it once I have it in hand and I am marveling at the great sculpt and costuming but I just had to say it.

Awesome! I was hoping for a PF Palpatine but the 2-pack figures are really nice! I like the Palpatine figure.

Now, bring me ROTJ Emperor Palpatine!:emperor:D

OMG! They are amazing! Cant wait for these. Ever since this line started it was all about Sidious for me.:emperor:chew:emperor

ok I just came into this thread now... (i didn't even know these figures were real, I still thought they were just fan rumour lol)

I wasn't even slightly interested in any prequel palpatine figures, not because they wouldnt be cool, or he wasnt a good character.... but just because I'm being careful how many figures I buy (money... ack) and I really only want one version of each character if i can help it

which means.... i want a ROTJ Emperor!!

but..... after seeing this picture. i am INTERESTED!!

A have a question though.... (remember I havent been in this thread before, so I havent been following this figure) .... what's all this about a 2 pack? You can't buy these figures individually?

Is that because they know nobody will buy the red Palpatine version and all would go for the Emperor version? or is it to build up impact? (which I'm sure it has done)

I'd serisouly think about getting the single figure in this pic, but I doubt I'll buy if you have to get both together.... big shame

2126_press09-001.jpg

Im pretty certain both figures come in one package. Unless you buy it and sell off the other one that you dont want.

Also, what is up with the Dr. Evil hand?

2126_press09-001.jpg

It's not a Dr. Evil pose actually, it's a Sidious pose, watch ROTS again, there's a moment where he holds his hand up awkwardly like that and brings it to his face while staring down at Yoda and laughing at him.

ok I just came into this thread now... (i didn't even know these figures were real, I still thought they were just fan rumour lol)

I wasn't even slightly interested in any prequel palpatine figures, not because they wouldnt be cool, or he wasnt a good character.... but just because I'm being careful how many figures I buy (money... ack) and I really only want one version of each character if i can help it

which means.... i want a ROTJ Emperor!!

but..... after seeing this picture. i am INTERESTED!!

A have a question though.... (remember I havent been in this thread before, so I havent been following this figure) .... what's all this about a 2 pack? You can't buy these figures individually?

Is that because they know nobody will buy the red Palpatine version and all would go for the Emperor version? or is it to build up impact? (which I'm sure it has done)

I'd serisouly think about getting the single figure in this pic, but I doubt I'll buy if you have to get both together.... big shame

2126_press09-001.jpg

Both figures will be packaged together. Unlike the bundle of the Endor Troops, this is literally a 2-pack with bothe figures coming in the same box; both figures have to be bought at the same time.

As Nash said, if you really wanted to and could afford to do so, buy the pack and sell the figure you don't want by itself later.

Oh and Maul fan your avatar kicks ace!:chew

Thanks, I've been excited about this pack since the hint got out, and once the preview image was up I was on that, but anxiously waiting for a great image of Sidious, and boy did I get it; my avatar looks like it's really McDiarmid.

Back