Sideshow's KOTCS Indy OFFICIAL IMAGE THREAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've made some of my own belts that are slightly better than SSs, but light years from being as finely crafted as Mike's.... I'm going to need to buy one set here in the near future, his work is just awesome.

How do you guys think he would look on a standard Truetype? The one with the broader shoulders?

I have mine on a standard Truetype and I think it makes a large improvement. The color of the head matches better to the Truetype than it does to the Pro that it comes with (go figure). The wider shoulders better balance out the size of the head and gives the jacket a better fit. IMO, go for it!
Here's a picture of mine:
4363941768_18f62ba840_b.jpg

How do you guys think he would look on a standard Truetype? The one with the broader shoulders?

I have my Raiders Indy on a standard (broad shoulder) Truetype and I'm quite happy with it. I switched his head out with the German Indy head and since German Indy does a have a larger head than Raiders Indy I think the broad shoulders look great.

If you're concerned about,KOTCS Indy's head being too big a regular Truetype might be exactly what you want.

The exclusive with fridge is up for second chance on Sideshow's site.
What a shock. :rolleyes:

The quantity meter isn't even there, which must mean there are over 100 available. I blame the price point, really. If the set would have been around $140 I would have gotten the exclusive, no question.

Well, the snaps look a bit exposed in the pic above.... might be stretching it a bit?

Yes. Using the regular TT stretches the shirt and I'd worry about the snaps ripping off overtime (tried with both Indys). The Narrow Shouldered TrueType works best. It doesn't broaden the shoulders as much as I'd like, but it fits great with the shirt.

Well, spring gave us a brief tease up north here this week, but today the snow returned so...

Dr. Jones went out on a dangerous, snowy pursuit...
4451164622_f0dd9abe2b_b.jpg

Still diggin' this figure...

Resembles the "Mystery of the Blues" Indy. Neat idea, Good use of the scarf to hide the dispropotionate neck and head.

Great shots jedibear!

Here are two of mine, I´m beginning to like it even more than the Raiders Indy figure.

newindy1.jpg

newindy2.jpg

I know this isn't the WTB thread...but I've been trying desperately since this figure was released to find a loose pair of KOTCS pants (I check toyanxiety and ebay literally daily). If anyone out there has a pair they would let go, or has any leads on where to find some, I would be forever in your debt! Apologies for the self-serving bump :eek:

I know this isn't the WTB thread...but I've been trying desperately since this figure was released to find a loose pair of KOTCS pants (I check toyanxiety and ebay literally daily). If anyone out there has a pair they would let go, or has any leads on where to find some, I would be forever in your debt! Apologies for the self-serving bump :eek:

Sideshow still has the figure in stock. :dunno

Yes. Using the regular TT stretches the shirt and I'd worry about the snaps ripping off overtime (tried with both Indys). The Narrow Shouldered TrueType works best. It doesn't broaden the shoulders as much as I'd like, but it fits great with the shirt.

One of my ROTLA Indy shirts needs to be repaired (not a bit deal really) due to putting it on a standard TT.... The snaps came loose. I do think the KOTCS shirt looks much better than the ROTLA version though... Wish the shirt was more readily available.

Yeah, but all I want is the pants, and I doubt I'll be able to part out the rest :(

Well, the head, gun and shirt would get you a decent chunk of your money back.

Back