Sideshow's 1/6 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from the looks of this....it gave me a pretty positive picture on how the G.I.Joe stuff is gonna look sweet!

So, since this is the 'Legend' figure, is it safe to assume that they'll be doing Lara in her outfits from other games?

This figure is fantastic and I love it, but I'd really like to see her in her more traditional outfits, shorts and blue shirt or brown top with shorts.

189555-lara-croft_400.jpg
lara-croft-tomb-raider.jpg

Those are some great looking GUNS. :drool :naughty :D

Last edited:
What a cool surpise figure, i might pick this one up but if they release a classic lara that would be a must. This, MGS and R evil where the big games i played when i was school all of which get figures made.

So, since this is the 'Legend' figure, is it safe to assume that they'll be doing Lara in her outfits from other games?

This figure is fantastic and I love it, but I'd really like to see her in her more traditional outfits, shorts and blue shirt or brown top with shorts.

189555-lara-croft_400.jpg
lara-croft-tomb-raider.jpg

Those are some great looking GUNS. :drool :naughty :D

If they're going 1/6 with Lara, then there ought to be at least a couple more figures to follow, so no doubt we'll be seeing her in the "classic" TR outfit sooner or later. I hope they make a wetsuit and harpoon gun version too. It would be cool if they threw in some of the other weapons and gear she used in the games as well, and maybe some of the artifact trophies she collected.

If that is a new body she will be mine, oh yes... she will be etc, etc.

If it's not a new body...meh.

Lara has got to be able to strip down to her vest and the old Buck just will not let that happen without a high degree of embarresment, and the lack of shorts make me think there may be some real ugly legs under there!

TombRaider Legend has every outfit she has ever worn in it pretty much. Although some are just unlockable. really the only difference is her face is slightly different in Legend.

Wow, almost missed this! Looks like she turned out awesome! Love the outfit choice, I didn't see that coming.

I really need to play these newer games.
Trev

I think it's the best of all the outfits they could have chosen; at least it's my favorite--plus it'll look great with Indy. If you sculpted this Trev, then it's one awesome job dude. Way way nice looking!

It's either a new body... or a very, very old body; that neck looks very similar to the Hush Buffy neck-joint though, through the trousers, the kneecap looks like the present Buck incarnation.

Nick

I'll probably get this too -- not that I want to start collecting video game icons, nor do I feel that the films were worth much besides pictures of Angie in those outfits -- but this figure just looks like a great female 1/6th figure to have. Somewhere between the game and films in her sculpt.

Back