Sideshow WWI Bayonets & Barbed Wire retailers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the diorama, doomhammer, I am thinking that I will make the walls much higher, with a wall aiming out towards the open "green" space. This wall will be blown out with 2 figures shooting out the broken area, with sandbags below them on the outside wall. I also have Charles Winstone, brand new. That will go in the empty space with sandbags around it. I just filled sandbags up today and I have a few left to go, but it started raining... Any ideas on how to mess up the terrain a lil' bit? I need to make this look like a battlefield, not the king's courtyard, lol.

I now have the Red Baron, 5th Marine, Australian Light Horseman, U.S. Army Lieutenant, British Lewis Gunner, Eddie Rickenbacker and possibly: German Lt, German Trench Raider and another 5th Marine(This costs like $30, pretty cheap so I might sell later down the road)

Yeah, I've seen that. BTW, anyone know how much a custom Sgt. Horvath figure from Saving Pvt. Ryan would be worth? This figure is made of the highest 1/6 materials I could find, and looks great - unlike others.

I am bidding on a SST WWI Doughboy, Ultra Hard to find, bidding already over $100 in the first hours of posting. Also bidding on 2 Scottish Blackwatches, 1 German Stossstrupen (The one with the retareded camo helmet) and a German Lt.

I just bought the SST WWI U.S. Army Infantryman Doughboy A.E.F. 1918! This is such a rare figure, and I got it for under $100!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought it too. WoW!!! That is a CHEAP price for the US Army Officer, lol. It is worth atleast 70 bucks. How the heck do they sell for 15? The least you could have bought for was like 50 when sideshow sold em.

I think I'll get (another) one as well. I have a loose one and a sealed one but who can pass it up at that price? HOw much was the shipping??

They had a bunch of SSTs on clearance so I went nuts. I got 3 of the AEF Officers, 5 ACW soldiers and a Bela Lugosi Gypsy from the Wolfman movie!!! They were so cheap. Even if I use the bodies for customs - 15 bucks with all the uniform stuff to boot? I see nude bodies go at shows and on eBay for $10 - how could I not buy them??? Debt is temporary, toys are forever...

Back