1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if SS has partnered with Phicen/TBLeague, and Wonder Woman is based on/using one of their seamless bodies, does that mean under her costume she is anatomically correct like all their other female bodies.....

:monkey3

:lol

They look so impressive all together there, colours really pop as they should from comic based figures. Wonder Woman's armour is pretty basic yes but it's the sculpt that really sells this figure.

I hope Sideshow continue this classic line to complete a significant number Justice League members and some of the more iconic villains. Ideally they would then follow that with a line of more modern interpretations.

So if SS has partnered with Phicen/TBLeague, and Wonder Woman is based on/using one of their seamless bodies, does that mean under her costume she is anatomically correct like all their other female bodies.....

:monkey3

:lol

Well, if it hasn’t been specifically reworked for that release, then yes, that body is indeed anatomically correct! :lol

Well, if it hasn’t been specifically reworked for that release, then yes, that body is indeed anatomically correct! :lol

Phicen/TBLeague also makes bodies that are not anatomically correct. I am sure she will have one of those.
I believe their Vampirella was not anatomically correct.

The Wonder Woman figure with sculpt hair looks nice. I was worried that they're going to use rooted hair and make it look like a Barbie doll

Already have Flash on order, and I own Batman... Very likely to buy both this and Superman.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The Wonder Woman figure with sculpt hair looks nice. I was worried that they're going to use rooted hair and make it look like a Barbie doll

Indeed! I wish someone would remind Hot Toys of this.

The new Batman and the new Superman are way too skinny IMHO. I'll stick with my v1 SSC Batmans but this Wonder Woman is a purchase for sure. Hopefully we get a Superman that is bulkier sooner than later.

The new Batman is definitely not skinny in hand. Okay he's not huge like a Frank Miller style Bats but he's plenty muscular for a younger Batman.

The latest Batman represents a huge leap forward in the quality of Sideshow 1/6 figures that bodes very well for this line.

I have the older Gotham Knight Batman as well, and while I like it, it is inferior in every aspect other than its assortment of accessories.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

This figure looks great. This figure made me pull the trigger on the Sideshow Batman today. I'd been on the fence for some time, but now I feel like I need to get the Trinity. Hopefully Superman's headsculpt gets an update, I don't hate it, but it needs a little work imo.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Saw this starting on Preview Night and the more I look at it the more I dislike it. Head is small and color does not match body. Hope what's at SDCC is more proto than final.

I like the face and hair sculpt. The body looks real plain jane to me. I'd pump the boobs up a little more to give her some curves and do something with the gold elements so they don't look so plastic. I'd also rather have joints to articulate and pose her. These seamless bodies seem more trouble than they are worth. I'm sure I'll be ordering one of these whatever happens.

It looks good but it scares me that they're using the tbleague body. It is too unpredictable. I bought a few pieces in one order a few years ago, some are still pristine and yet some developed cracks early on. I wonder if its possible to have different sculpted hair styles for her or creating it in parts where one can replace parts to change the look of the hair.

It looks good but it scares me that they're using the tbleague body. It is too unpredictable. I bought a few pieces in one order a few years ago, some are still pristine and yet some developed cracks early on. I wonder if its possible to have different sculpted hair styles for her or creating it in parts where one can replace parts to change the look of the hair.

The good point with Phicen body is that you can easily replace them by new one.

Back