1/6 Sideshow Wonder Woman Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great!
Definitely a collaboration with Phicen.
It'd be great if Sideshow included multiple switch out hair style pieces (over the shoulders, off her shoulders, blowing behind her in the wind for flying poses, etc), or possibly just one rooted hair piece to switch out with the molded hair for options.

I hope to god they don't do all that. Why should everyone have to pay extra for that that crap?

Wow, that sculpt looks gorgeous! :panic:

Also why could Hot Toys not replicate this sculpted hair with their Gal Gadot Wonder Woman figures instead of that awful rooted hair they use.

Exactly. I think Hot Toys finally are getting the message and will be using sculpted hair going forward.

Full shot

Attachments

• 1BC44AEB-5A51-4605-A15F-98BDFD97B0B4.jpeg
    1BC44AEB-5A51-4605-A15F-98BDFD97B0B4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 284
Wow, never thought I would be this impressed by a 1/6 Sideshow figure, and a female one at that! I'd love to see at least a bit more detail in the armor though, as it seems a little flat and basic even for a comic book WW. But that's my only minor criticism.

Headsculpt looks great, the body looks too lanky.

Other than that, it looks great.

I do prefer WW with battle a skirt though, like in the movie as it gives her a more warrior look.

She looks pretty good to me. Would love if they enlarged the shield and included the harness like their PF. That shot def makes me want to get their Batman and to have the Trinity on display.

That's definitely a TBLeague/Phicen body.
It should be pretty cool to have both the Snyderverse Trinity and this Trinity displayed. Very cool comic book versions.

She looks pretty good to me. Would love if they enlarged the shield and included the harness like their PF. That shot def makes me want to get their Batman and to have the Trinity on display.

Exactly what I was thinking. I have cooled on this line, sold Superman but the new Batman pulled me back in. This WW looks fantastic right now if I am honest and Superman a huge improvement on the last. No doubting a Trinity is very tempting.

I hope to god they don't do all that. Why should everyone have to pay extra for that that crap?

Egocentric much? Just because you don't want options doesn't mean the rest of us can't have them. A couple of extra bits of plastic wont drive the cost up much.
Just leave the extras in the box chump.

So I have always gone back and forth on my DC collectibles cause I primarily buy gaming related collectibles and could never settle on a set to buy to represent my love for DC. I came very close to buying the statues SS did that were 1/4 scale but never pulled the trigger. I now am SUPER close to buying the 1/6 scale Batman cause it seems like most absolutely love it (except for the exclusive sculpt), and now seeing Wonder Woman it is giving me the extra motivation to jump in.

With all that said...not a huge fan of Supermans face, it just seems odd, its the only thing keeping me from going all in with the holy trinity.

I love the sculpt and top half of her body but the slightly baggy trunks are putting me off. Wish the shield was bigger too

This looks great to me, to go along with the rest of the line. It's a definite Pre-Order for me! I'm still guessing it'll be a pretty bare-bones figure, but I wonder what the Sideshow exclusive might be?... an invisible jet?....

Back