• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Wolf Predator Bio Mask For Sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzfan84

Super Freak
Reaction score
I will provide pictures later tonight or tomorrow. The mask has been thoroughly inspected and it is in excellent condition. I have owned it for about a year. I have not displayed it and it has been kept in its original box since I owned it. The LED lights work perfect.

I have the original printed Sideshow box and instructions, but I do not have the original shipper box. I think I still even have the little plastic piece that goes between the batteries and the contact for when shipping, to keep it from lighting up. Rest assured that it will be packed in a new, sturdy shipper box.

I never wanted to sell it, I need the cash to fund another grail.

Mask is #974 of 1000.

I would like $800 shipped ground with tracking and insurance.

Last edited:
Bump!

Real life pics soon!

2952_press07-001.jpg

this sucker really jumped up in value recently on ebay. Crazy. It's the only mask I want so far.

this sucker really jumped up in value recently on ebay. Crazy. It's the only mask I want so far.

I know, I was shocked to say the least :horror and yet everyone still hates on this movie. Great bio though, wish I still had mine so I could get more $

I have a feeling that one auction was an anomaly but I guess time will tell. I cant imagine selling mine but dayum, $900+ is hard to ignore :naughty

One sold on ebay for $700 something without the box. The next one had the box and it went for over $900. That could be the highest it goes for, or it could keep going. Who knows.

I still need to get pics up. My new grail arrived broken, so I might end up just keeping this until it's a "go" again.

Back