• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PRICES LOWERED! WTS: Marvel Hot Toys! Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye & More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zildjian

Freakzoid
Reaction score
It's been a long while since I have posted or sold anything, but life has taken a not so positive turn and I need to move on from my Marvel Hot Toys collection.... what I have available is (pictures can be provided for any figure, just ask!):

ALL figures are in mint condition, 100% complete, and include both art and brown mailer boxes UNLESS NOTED. All figure have been in a display case untouched for years.

Hoping these will bring joy to someone else in their collection! I have to sale the following:

1. MMS225 The Dark World THOR (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper) ** SOLD **

2. MMS347 DEADPOOL (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper) $200

3. MMS178 The Avengers BLACK WIDOW (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper) $200

4. MMS169 The Avengers NICK FURY (Only missing his hear piece, has art box & brown shipper) ** SOLD **

5. MMS289 Age of Ultron HAWKEYE (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper) $200

6. MMS Age of Ultron CAPTAIN AMERICA (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper) $225

7. MMS357 Age of Ultron NEW AVENGERS SCARLET WITCH - Sideshow Exclusive (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper) ** SOLD **

8. MMS300-D11 Age of Ultron IRON MAN MK 45 DIECAST (100% Complete with art box & brown shipper. Electronics never used) $400

9. MMS120 Iron Man 2 WAR MACHINE (100% Complete with art box & NO brown shipper. Electronics never used.) ** SOLD **

- Payment via PayPal goods and services, paypal fees are built into prices, shipping is additional.

- Shipping will be calculated based on buyers zip code or in the case of international buyers, their county of residence.

PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH AY QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL PICTURES

Last edited:
Back