Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually, no. the guy advertised the bio as being his own sculpt.

same reason why Dan got rid of his the moment that was established.

i actually never knew any of that stuff, but i suspected it. Its a shame hes a recaster, but he also has made some awesome sculpts on his own :dunno.

I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS A BIGGER SCAM THEN YOU SELLING ME A CETIC PRED AND SAYING IT HAS A BOX AND IS COMPLETE! YET WHEN I GET IT TODAY IT COMES WITH A 12 INCH LUKE BESPIN BOX SHIPPER AND A MISSING SPEAR!!! WTF HOW RETARD ARE YOU? BETTER FIX THIS SITUATION ASAP!!! :gah:

GLAD MY BANK WILL COVER MY BUTT AND IM EVEN HAPPIER I SAVED YOUR EMAILS FOR INSURANCE SCAM ARTIST!

How do I put this... he did say in one of his later updates (before anyone bought it) that a set of speakers fell on his boxes while in storage. Dunno if he erased that when he revamped his thread, but it was there. And I love how you're getting so pissed at someone after what you've been doing here... classic turn-around situation ;). Dishes it out, but can't take it.

i actually never knew any of that stuff, but i suspected it. Its a shame hes a recaster, but he also has made some awesome sculpts on his own :dunno.

as far as I know this was the only recast so I guess it's just a momentary lapse of judgement.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? I didnt cast the wolf predator mask that was sold on ebay for $200. The hot toys 14 inch pred, yeah I sold 8 of them. Not once did I stated I did it. Yeah with the backlash i talked to T and it was ok for me to sell off the last few I had made and it would be done with.

In terms of the Celtic Pred I wrote the guy and said:

"I just read your post again. I take it by complete you mean with box. Is everything close to mint? Ill take it.

Give me your email and contact info and I will paypal you the "gift""

Response:

Hey bud, yes he's complete, and is as Monty as you can get.

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? I didnt cast the wolf predator mask that was sold on ebay for $200. The hot toys 14 inch pred, yeah I sold 8 of them. Not once did I stated I did it. Yeah with the backlash i talked to T and it was ok for me to sell off the last few I had made and it would be done with.

"I just read your post again. I take it by complete you mean with box. Is everything close to mint? Ill take it.

Response:

Can't.........eat........popcorn............fast..............enough........
costanzaPopcorn.gif
:goodpost: :yess:

Response:

What does he mean by Monty?

What does he mean by Monty?

The whole thing, full package, the whole amount....... But in this case he means missing spear, missing box, hole in the right eye lens of the mask due to one of the accesories peircing threw it because everything was in a ziplock wedged inside the smallest box shipper they make for a 1/6 figure.

The whole thing, full package, the whole amount....... But in this case he means missing spear, missing box, hole in the right eye lens of the mask due to one of the accesories peircing threw it because everything was in a ziplock wedged inside the smallest box shipper they make for a 1/6 figure.

Does the mask have alien claw scratches on it?

I think he meant to say 'mint' or 'minty'. possibly auto corrected by his iPhone?

Did you know that is a custom mask as the one that came with the original release was actually undamaged?

I remembered him describing it as an original HT bio that was then scratched. not a cast that was modified.

I remembered him describing it as an original HT bio that was then scratched. not a cast that was modified.

Oh, I see. I remember seeing pics of the figure somewhere a couple of times. The scratched look is pretty cool, but I'd say for a figure that costs as much as that one, I'd personally want it to be in original condition if possible.

It looks like there's going to be a big headache coming unfortunately. Hopefully seller and buyer can resolve the issue.

I would've taken "Monty" to mean a joke (Monty Python) and passed. Anyway, you'll see additional clues on why I would've passed in your PM. ;)

I think he meant to say 'mint' or 'minty'. possibly auto corrected by his iPhone?

Monty is not Minty, Mint nor MIB. And Minty is a word so it wouldn't have autocorrected.

I would've taken "Monty" to mean a joke (Monty Python) and passed. Anyway, you'll see additional clues on why I would've passed in your PM. ;)

Monty is not Minty, Mint nor MIB. And Minty is a word so it wouldn't have autocorrected.

Thanks for ther 411 Nammy :1-1:

I know it's strange but when i typed 'minty' on my iPhone the first time that was what it prompted me to correct to.

hence the assumption.

Okay, well the packing and completeness issue (not to mention the hole in the lens) is pretty iffy. My bad, ash. I thought your complaints were mainly over the box, which the seller addressed at one point. Didn't know you were actually dealt a broken fig. That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear. Hope it'll get resolved.

Okay, well the packing and completeness issue (not to mention the hole in the lens) is pretty iffy. My bad, ash. I thought your complaints were mainly over the box, which the seller addressed at one point. Didn't know you were actually dealt a broken fig. That sucks, dude. Sorry to hear. Hope it'll get resolved.

No prob Blade, live and let die

Back