Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're both wrong. mecha-godzilla destroyed godzilla.
but in a rematch, godzilla got his revenge.

so it's a tie. :D

It is a damn impressive knock off. The paint job is good on the bio. I didn't even notice there was a copper band around the base of the spikes on my bio until i saw these pics and checked mine...they are there but pretty poor i must say. The base paint job is not so flash though.
They are also selling a genuine imitation Aliens Warrior bust for $500 bucks.

Wrong. Roland Emmerich isn't American, he's German. The Germans destroyed Godzilla.

Doesn't matter. It was made for an American studio with American cash. And because of it, we'll never see Godzilla again without him being a redubbed import. Being a fan of the Toho films, that doesn't bother me much, but it's still a shame they perverted and raped him that much. He should've at least been handled with the respect they gave Kong.

Not hardly. The biggest sign is the fact it's made of resin. And not fiberglass.

Had I not read that, I would've been wondering why you called this a recast...

nah............most ppl dont even know what these things are made out of. If they said it was made out of fiberglass, and had the low price, you would be sold on it then?

yea, theres actually quit a few ppl over there that have recasted the Aliens Warrior bust. Theres a thread around here somewhere

I know about the thread, I just wanted to "confirm" (even more) that this is in fact a recaster.

I have to admit that this looks really good. However recasting is wrong and having a recast in your collection is lame.

Having a recast is lame? What if someone missed out when it was available from sideshow for 299 and now they cant afford it for $700 like it usually sells for on ebay? If its a well done recast and the person who is buying it knows that I dont see a problem with it.

Having a recast is lame? What if someone missed out when it was available from sideshow for 299 and now they cant afford it for $700 like it usually sells for on ebay? If its a well done recast and the person who is buying it knows that I dont see a problem with it.

It's essentially stealing. How is that hard not to see? :dunno

I wish you haven't wrote that....they'll eat you alive for this post!

(supporting a recasters in any situation is a NO-NO, especially on a board like this)

It's essentially stealing. How is that hard not to see? :dunno

Yeah I understand Sideshow isn't getting the money but they wouldn't get money for that piece anymore anyway because they don't sell anymore of them on their website. They don't make a dime from sales on ebay whether its the real deal or a recast. If someone on ebay buys a recast for $200 or the real one for $700 from some random seller that isn't directly from sideshow, they arn't profiting. So basically re-selling sideshow items should be frowned upon as well.

Yeah I understand Sideshow isn't getting the money but they wouldn't get money for that piece anymore anyway because they don't sell anymore of them on their website. They don't make a dime from sales on ebay whether is the real deal or a recast.

No, but the integrity of their initial release stays intact. Recasts can also potentially devalue something others paid a good price for by undermining the market. People shouldn't condone thievery just because they're cheap. It's a greedy copout of an excuse.

Yeah I understand Sideshow isn't getting the money but they wouldn't get money for that piece anymore anyway because they don't sell anymore of them on their website. They don't make a dime from sales on ebay whether its the real deal or a recast.

One of the usual arguments is that it still lowers the value of the pices that are already sold.

EDIT: as thenammagazine wrote already..

You chicken! :lol:pfft:

totally made me think of this...... :rotfl

back2thefutureone84.jpg

One of the usual arguments is that it still lowers the value of the pices that are already sold.

EDIT: as thenammagazine wrote already..

Exactly, it's nothing new to SSC Marvel pieces because most of those pieces were the ones bringing the most bang for the buck if you will.

Grey HULK, Green HULK, Hulk vs Spiderman's, Iron Man Com's, etc....

Back