Sideshow Wolf Bio Recast Alert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im pretty sure theres some collectables that are extremely rare by now...and as time goes by, they will become even more so.
ive missed out on waaay too many collectables because i started this hobby late.
sure, i havent looked as hard as i could have, but when i have looked...nothing!
ive had a few items in my saved search for over 6 months now and still no luck.
it took me ages just to get my HTs kyle reese and 20" aerial HK from sideshow.

We should just forget about this now though.

Kyle has always popped up on ebaY regularly. Were you just not willing to pay the secondary market value? :dunno

Kyle has always popped up on ebaY regularly. Were you just not willing to pay the secondary market value? :dunno

i got him almost a year ago. and since then, youre right, he has popped up quite a few times...same goes for the 20" HK i bought :slap
i remember waiting for what seemed like an eternity for those 2 items and just my luck, after i already bought them, they popped up quite a few times later on for cheaper than what i paid. :slap:slap

but there are other things like weapons and clothing that ive been waiting ages to show up...for example, if a recast of the HTs T800 endoskeleton rifle shows up, I will probably buy it straight away if it looked decent enough and wasnt priced stupidly, as im tired of waiting...if not, then I will recast my own one once i learn the best way to do it.

but there are other things like weapons and clothing that ive been waiting ages to show up...for example, if a recast of the HTs T800 endoskeleton rifle shows up, I will probably buy it straight away if it looked decent enough and wasnt priced stupidly, as im tired of waiting...if not, then I will recast my own one once i learn the best way to do it.

I was looking for a T-800 Endo plasma rifle myself. Sideshow shipped mine without it (my wife bought it for me as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago). Unfortunately, by the time Christmas came around, they were no longer available. But low and behold, I found one on ebaY this summer, making my Endo complete. It's out there bud, it's just a matter of patience. :lol

I was looking for a T-800 Endo plasma rifle myself. Sideshow shipped mine without it (my wife bought it for me as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago). Unfortunately, by the time Christmas came around, they were no longer available. But low and behold, I found one on ebaY this summer, making my Endo complete. It's out there bud, it's just a matter of patience. :lol

yeah, of course. if i wait long enough/look hard enough, i'll eventually score one.
but if i see a recast in the meantime, id probably just get that.
but being OCD or whatever you want to call it, id still probably buy the original if it shows up later....again, unless its price is stupidly high...in which case, id stick with the recast.
however, im not OCD enough to care that under the figuremasterles paintjob is a recasted head, not an original.
:dunno

it sucks that sideshow didnt include the plasma rifle with your T-800.
couldnt you have sent it back?

EDIT: never mind, I missed the part about them not being available by the time you got it. :slap

Last edited:
Since the guy has been ripping people off and not sending the product, I would really suggest that none of you buy this.

I feel kind of bad about the Hicks head now personally. I was pretty new to the hobby when I got it and I just wanted a cool head for my Hicks figure with spiked hair like he had in the movie. I didn't really know anything about recasts and such back then.

Since the guy has been ripping people off and not sending the product, I would really suggest that none of you buy this.

I feel kind of bad about the Hicks head now personally. I was pretty new to the hobby when I got it and I just wanted a cool head for my Hicks figure with spiked hair like he had in the movie. I didn't really know anything about recasts and such back then.

Well, you know how i feel about all this, i dont feel bad at all about my recasted/repainted kyle reese heads...in fact i feel happy about them :lol
but yeah, if you feel so bad about it, then the only thing you can really do is destroy the heads and track down an original hicks figure or headsculpt then have an artist remove the paint and repaint it for you.
i personally wouldnt bother though, id just keep the recasted head and leave it at that.

I actually spoke to the seller of the recasting of the wolf helmets, he said they belong to his friend (I'm assuming life-luck) and he has no idea that they were copies and he's never heard of sideshow, after 5 minutes of back of forth messaging and showing him the real sideshow version, he learned that they are fake and has agreed to pull them off the bay. If you check now he ended the auction. Go freaks!!! :yess::clap

I actually spoke to the seller of the recasting of the wolf helmets, he said they belong to his friend (I'm assuming life-luck) and he has no idea that they were copies and he's never heard of sideshow, after 5 minutes of back of forth messaging and showing him the real sideshow version, he learned that they are fake and has agreed to pull them off the bay. If you check now he ended the auction. Go freaks!!! :yess::clap

:mad: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
:lol Just kidding!

Well, you know how i feel about all this, i dont feel bad at all about my recasted/repainted kyle reese heads...in fact i feel happy about them :lol
but yeah, if you feel so bad about it, then the only thing you can really do is destroy the heads and track down an original hicks figure or headsculpt then have an artist remove the paint and repaint it for you.
i personally wouldnt bother though, id just keep the recasted head and leave it at that.

I have the original Hicks head that came with the figure, but it doesn't look as good at the spiky hair sculpt that les made.

So basically, for fear of getting reported, he's gonna make yet another name and sell them via that new account. :lol:monkey1

I have the original Hicks head that came with the figure, but it doesn't look as good at the spiky hair sculpt that les made.

exactly. i have the original reese head that came with the figure, and it looks like crap compared to the reese head i got from les.
you shouldnt feel too bad about it, my friend.

Back