Sideshow !. Wheres Our Myers PF !?!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Michael Myers premium Format ?

• Yes !!!.

Votes: 71 83.5%
  • No.....

Votes: 14 16.5%

• Total voters
I wouldn't. I cannot stand Rob Zombie being involved with this character.

I like House of 1000 corpses and the devils rejects but I hate his work with Myers so yeah , I don't think I would buy a Zombie Myers and if it would simply be to have a Myers with the rest of the horror icons.
I think this is something we have to think about though.

Sideshow did release a classic leatherface BUT Freddy and Jason were actually from Freddy vs Jason so sideshow wern't sticking to the classics.

That said they could still release more...

You know I actually liked his version of Halloween, so much so that I watched it twice in theatres and bought the DVD. Still strangely enough, I can't stand the weirdo and his damn wife. Shes got NO business acting in movies.

You know I actually liked his version of Halloween, so much so that I watched it twice in theatres and bought the DVD. Still strangely enough, I can't stand the weirdo and his damn wife. Shes got NO business acting in movies.

he just puts her in cause she's his wife. It gets old seeing the same cast in his movies. Get some originallity ya know?

this guy better be walking out of a future newsletter. :rock
s_6925b68dff3cf846a5aefbdc5b99c78e.gif

I would love this, my bank account wont...but I highly doubt this will ever happen. He's just as popular as the other three heavy hitters.

Myers is just as popular as Jason and Freddy if not more popular so sideshow'd definatley do great business with this if they do it :D

Yeah that & the fact that hockey masks aren't that scary, Jason kinda reminds me of a taller, more muscular version of Goldberg The Goalie:lol, I still love em' though:)

I think its the wole atmosphere with Halloween. Ecspecially the first and the second. The way theres shots where hes walking in the background casually at random times in broad daylight.
Freaks you out... and of course that score !. :horror Mega scary music !. :monkey4:horror:lol

Jason is awesome but I find the Friday movies more fun to watch. Entertaining in a different way.

I would love a PF MYERS. As long as it's from HALLOWEEN 1 or even 2. Everything after that the masks BLOW A$$. Now that being said I am a fan of RZ Halloween and as long as they put out an ORIGINAL MYERS PF first I would even be down for a RZ MYERS PF later down the road. :D

I would love a PF MYERS. As long as it's from HALLOWEEN 1 or even 2. Everything after that the masks BLOW A$$. Now that being said I am a fan of RZ Halloween and as long as they put out an ORIGINAL MYERS PF first I would even be down for a RZ MYERS PF later down the road. :D

You don't like the H20 mask? I thought it was by far the best "post 2" mask.

Back