Statue Sideshow/Weta Moria Orc Swordsman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Josh

Ringer @ Heart
Reaction score
NICE!

You've been getting a lot of LOTR stuff lately that you had sold off before -- what's up? What got you back in?

It's a pretty cool piece. Got a decent deal on it despite a couple things.

Yeah, I wanted to go back and get the Balrog and RWOS as I missed not having those in my collection. This is actually one I haven't had before. The other two I think are two of the best Middle-earth pieces made as well as two of the best pieces I've owned I figured it was time to get them back. I sold them off for reasons now that weren't the right reasons. So I guess maybe starting the finishing touches on where I want my collection to be over the next couple of years.

Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say. Glad you got those pieces back -- particularly since they are villains. :)

This swordsman is cool. Really like that helmet.

Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say. Glad you got those pieces back -- particularly since they are villains. :)

This swordsman is cool. Really like that helmet.

That it does. Learned a few lessons on the way to getting them back.

It's a unique looking statue for sure. Would like to track down the Moria Orc Archer to go with him someday.

Congrats on the pickup. :rock This used to be one of the more valuable and desired SSW statues out there.

Congrats on the pickup. :rock This used to be one of the more valuable and desired SSW statues out there.

Thanks! Its one I've always wanted to snag especially with its ties to the Moria section of the story. I know! I remember this going for around $600-700 bucks. I snagged it for $362 shipped. I think I will try to snag the Moria Orc Archer to add to the Moria statue line from the SSW statue that I have.

Back