Sideshow/WETA LOTR Two Towers Uruk Hai Berserker Polystone Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

Received this small little goodie today. It's an older piece but a great one. It's the Sideshow/WETA LOTR Two Towers Uruk Hai Berserker Polystone Bust. Love this little piece. Such great detail for a small piece. The sculpt is fantastic and paint work also. My number is 657/2000. Recommend this piece definitely. One of my favorite characters in LOTR. Here's a video I made. Enjoy! More to come. :)

Ryan

Last edited:
Welcome to 2003!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's really a great piece. Kind of wish I still had mine.

Welcome to 2003!

Sorry, couldn't help myself. It's really a great piece. Kind of wish I still had mine.

I know pretty late :lol Just thought I post it to bring back some good old pieces. this is going no where for sure. Love it. :)

Here's some pictures I took for everyone to enjoy. :)

s30oye.jpg

qpferp.jpg

3584gex.jpg

1220kgi.jpg

2550rqv.jpg

339kikl.jpg

I used to have all the busts. I miss them, they really were/are fantastic. :rock

PS. It says the video was removed by the user.

I used to have all the busts. I miss them, they really were/are fantastic. :rock

PS. It says the video was removed by the user.

Thanks man!!! I removed it to make a better quality video tomorrow. Video was too dark so i'll re add a new one tomorrow to really show off the details.

Back