Sideshow WETA - LOTR Owners List: Limited and Open Edition Register

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Shell, quite a few here for you to add.

Statue:
8701 Ringwraith on Steed 3268
8709 Fell Beast/Morgal Lord #2636
9302 Orc Overseer (open)
9309 Boromir #1720
9312 Orc Pitmaster (open)
9315 Orc Brute (open)
9319 Pipin #1301
9321 Galadriel #4957
9322 Peter J. Corsair #175
9324 Elrond #955
9328 Grima #1887
9331 Theoden #1537 (bought from Saurons I)
9334 Mumak #953
9336 Gandalf on Shadowfax #6558
9341 Dark Lord Sauron #1476
9342 Gothmog on Warg #1822
9345 Legolas & Gimli on Arod #1538
9346 Battle Troll of Mordor #416

Thanks you so much, sorry for landing you with so many all at once.

I have a few more outstanding, I just don't have their numbers to hand.

:duff
Bill

please add me to the Ringwraith bust list :nazgul according to Weta it's limited to 2000 https://www.wetanz.com/ringwraith-bust/
you can add this info if you want :wave

wraithbagend.jpg

Sorry Shell, quite a few here for you to add.

Thanks you so much, sorry for landing you with so many all at once.

I have a few more outstanding, I just don't have their numbers to hand.

Bill
No need to apologise pal, all added :duff
x :wave

please add me to the Ringwraith bust list :nazgul according to Weta it's limited to 2000 https://www.wetanz.com/ringwraith-bust/
you can add this info if you want :wave

wraithbagend.jpg
Very nice pick up BB, I love that picture!.
x :duff

Hi Shell :wave, can you add me as a proud owner of a newly acquired SSW GTG bust please. :yess:

Bill
Added:duff

All information updated.
x :peace

thank you :wave Treebeard bust is incoming :clap

edit: in today #476/1500

TBleftside.jpg
Very cool, I always loved the TB Bust. I remember getting one and it was one of the unfortunate damaged ones, I resisted getting one after that incase it was damaged :(
Added to the list :duff

Very cool, I always loved the TB Bust. I remember getting one and it was one of the unfortunate damaged ones, I resisted getting one after that incase it was damaged :(
Added to the list :duff

sorry to hear that Adopetedscot, what did you do? did Sideshow Weta replace it?
the Treebeard i have only has a few faults, a scuff mark on the base and some of the white polystone is showing on a few of the limbs.

thank you for adding me :)

sorry to hear that Adopetedscot, what did you do? did Sideshow Weta replace it?
the Treebeard i have only has a few faults, a scuff mark on the base and some of the white polystone is showing on a few of the limbs.

thank you for adding me :)

Not to worry, it was a long ago but I know I was gutted when I got it. Unfortunately at the time there were quite a few that ended up broken because of the neck. So if all you have is a couple of scratches then you have a great one :duff

Nah, I never got a replacement from them, I was too scared of it happening again so decided against it. I got another some time later that was perfect but with my purging of collectables, it got the chop some time ago.

A beautiful sculpt, imo :rock
You're welcome pal.

Not to worry, it was a long ago but I know I was gutted when I got it. Unfortunately at the time there were quite a few that ended up broken because of the neck. So if all you have is a couple of scratches then you have a great one :duff

Nah, I never got a replacement from them, I was too scared of it happening again so decided against it. I got another some time later that was perfect but with my purging of collectables, it got the chop some time ago.

A beautiful sculpt, imo :rock
You're welcome pal.

a damaged one sold on ebay a few months ago for ~$166. it was damaged in the spot you speak of. that area seems hollow.

a damaged one sold on ebay a few months ago for ~$166. it was damaged in the spot you speak of. that area seems hollow.
Yeah, there was a big problem with them when released as so many were broken because the neck was too thin originally but it's still an outstanding piece :rock

Back