Sideshow WETA - LOTR Owners List: Limited and Open Edition Register

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh told me that these Weta miniature shields should be added on this topic - so could you please add:

Gil-galad (901/2000)
Numenorian (984/2000)
Rohirrim Royal Guard's (open edition)
Easterling (984/2000)

Thank you :peace

Rena that's my fault. I was thinking those were bust. You had it right the first time.

Boromir those go in the weta tracker.

My list of Open edition SS/Weta statues...Saruman the White, Gandalf the Grey, Frodo Baggins, Lurtz, Orc Overseer, Samwise Gamgee and Bill the Pony, Aragorn, Legolas, Arwen, Merry, Orc Warrior,Moria Orc Swordsman, Moria Orc Archer, Orc Brute, Orc Pitmaster, Uruk-hai Scout Swordsman, Balrog Flame of Udun, Gollum as Smeagol.

My list of open edition SS/Weta busts...Frodo, Gandalf the grey, Gimli, Aragorn, Samwise, Merry, Arwen, Pippin, Orc Overseer, Orc Soldier, Boromir, Lurtz, Uruk-hai Scout, Dwarven Lord, Moria Orc Swordsman, Cleaved Orc, Moria Orc Archer, Ringwraith, Nazgul Steed, Numenorean Infantryman, High Elven Infantryman,Bilbo.

My List of open edition SS/Weta Helms....Orc Hide, Orc Trapjaw, Orc Crowfaced, Orc Squinter, Moria Orc, Numenorean Infantry,Helm of Elendil, Helm of Isildur, High Infantry Helm, Helm of Gimli, Gandalf Hat, Orc Iron Cap.

What a nice thread!
I've got:

The Dark Lord Sauron Statue
#474/9500

Morgul Lord, the Witch-King of Angmar Statue
#7425/9500

Ringwraith And Steed Statue
#101/5000

Orthanc, Black Tower of Isengard Environment
Open Edition

Saruman the White Statue
Open Edition

The Kind of the Dead Statue
#199/6500

Gandalf on Shadowfax Statue
#888/8500

Smeagol Statue, Exclusive DVD Collectible
Open Edition

Will pick up the new Barad-Dur later.
And those things gonna stay in my collection, I won't get rid of them.

Pity that there is now Aragorn to display with Dead King. (((

All updated :duff
x :wave

What a nice thread!
I've got:

Orthanc, Black Tower of Isengard Environment
Open Edition
Hiys V, that's a great collection you got there :clap
I didn't add the Orthanc piece as it is a numbered piece to 750.

If this piece is the Weta Workshop Orthanc please let me know and I can add it to that thread, alternatively you can make a post, here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103278

...and we can update it.
Thanks,
x

Ringwraith EX #249
Hey daimon :wave

I have added this to the Sideshow Registry for the new Maquettes. It's here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45644
x

Thanks all, updated :wave
x :duff

Please add No Admittance Except for Party Business Bookends with Novel, LOTR Film Frame collectible, Gollum as Smeagal DVD Statue collectible, Minas Tirith bookend DVD Collectible, The Argonath bookend DVD collectible, environments Buckleberry Ferry 1066/2000, Weathertop 1950/3000, Stone Trolls 407/750, Moria 1232/4000, Amon Hen 0747/1500, Golden Hall 0573/4000, Helm's Deep 2064/4000, Orthanc 534/750, Minas Morgul 4101/8500

Last edited:
Hello from Austria, Im the new guy :)

Thought I add my Sauron to this list

9341 The Dark Lord Sauron Statue - 287/9500
(The number is hard to read but I think it's 287 and not 281)

bought it on ebay, here some pics (not the best quality tho)

Got the regular Ringwraith maquette pre-ordered also and waiting for delivery (will post it in the other list thread when I get it)

Adoptedscot Sir I have a list for you.Haradrim Soldier 288,Gandalf On Shadowfax 571,The Dark Lord Sauron 1860,Aragorn At The Black Gates 1880,Legolas & Gimli On Arod 264.I posted two post on the Sideshow registry,please diss Regard them,I didn't know about this registry,now I do.Thank You.

Back