SIDESHOW! We need 1/6 Ashoka "Snips" Tano NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a 1/6 Ahsoka Tano?

• YEAH - She rocks! I Love Her!

Votes: 29 29.9%
  • NO - She is the reason why Anakin killed all the younglings!

Votes: 55 56.7%
  • Maybe....

Votes: 13 13.4%

• Total voters
I would buy her. But if sideshow do decide to produce a figure of her it will years before we see it.

Will require a new young female bodie and i reckon sideshow would like to see if she is still popular in after the dust has fallen. Exclsuive could be baby Hutt.

Hmmmm i suppose it would be a cool addition to the line, at least then Sideshow may start making MORE EU characters as well...If they are playing with the EU, i'd prefer a Kyle Katarn or Corran Horn on the Jedi line, or a Dash Rendar for the Scum and Villainy line.

Tons... and I mean TONS of other non-EU characters (and here I include Lobot and every Cantina alien) I'd want to see before her.

But I'd buy her for my girls.:D:lol

I asked my daughter if she wanted to be Ahsoka for Halloween.

"No daddy i want to be Shorty from Indiana Jones!!"

I'd buy it only if they made her look real like Aasaji Ventress. Then it would be neat. She has a really great color scheme.

If they did her before Shaak Ti I might just get it to destroy it in protest.

wambulance.jpg

:lol

I kid i kid.. However, i think that the Waaaaaaambulance should be the official car of star wars fans :D

I don't think I need a Wambulance at all. I just see no reason to make an Ahsoka when Shaak Ti, a female member of the same race that was in the films (something that connected far more with the vast majority of SS's customers apparently), has not been made yet.

I voted no. Not just cause she brings the weak-sauce but more or less there are hundreds upon hundreds of SW and Indy characters that need to be made before her. Hundreds I tell ya, hundreds.

I don't think I need a Wambulance at all. I just see no reason to make an Ahsoka when Shaak Ti, a female member of the same race that was in the films (something that connected far more with the vast majority of SS's customers apparently), has not been made yet.

Hey, I said i was poking fun. :D

I can understand why you'd want a character you like more over her in order, but if we got what we wanted every time, then I'd rather have a Grand admaral thrawn, A mara Jade, A'Sharad Hett, and ROTJ emperor Palpatin, and a ROTJ vader BEFORE an ANH Vader, and even a few others we've already gotten.
TO me the concept of buying something just to break it in protest is silly, and somewhat akin to a child throwing a temper tantrum.

Just sit back and Enjoy the ride I say.

:banana

Not for me, not the worst character ever... but still not one I would deem cool enough to grace my collection.

She's got a big head and a flat chest.Who the hell would want that???:monkey4

Back