Sideshow Underworld PF? (oh, and maybe Rambo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS..........if you give me a life size piece of this, i will gladly sell off half of my collection :joy

Film-Wardrobe-Display-Underworld-Ly.jpg

Greg Anzalone said today in chat that there is no Underworld license. :monkey2

Hugs custom 1/4 Selene. :grouphug

that news blows, its hard for me to believe that nobody picked up the license at all when there is so much potential and so many things to do with it.

SELENE PF FTW!:winner..............oh, and selene underworld ftw!

no, apparently this is a no-win situation for us:monkey2

I agree azure and I find it odd that he didn't even seem to know about the question from the Q&A where it said it was high on the list.

Oct 29 Q&A...

So, how’s that Underworld Selene Premium Format Figure coming along?

Our imaginations and designs are running wild, but it’s not quite yet a reality or something we can formally announce. We hope to have some positive news to report sooner rather than later, and all of the collector and forum support we’ve received for this particular project has been very helpful in our discussions both internally and externally. Keep it coming.

That was my question. :lol But Greg said yesterday that they're not pursuing the Underworld license. :huh

which answer do you think came first? I'm guessing this would have been a question they answered today.

Thanks for your question Fritz. Perhaps a little hope is on the horizon:banana

So much for the Selene PF... No Underworld licence.

Yeah, from the chat transcript...

SSC048: Did anyone ask about Underworld?

Greg Anzalone: There may have been an Underworld question...but we don't currently have the license.

Hot Toys must have a license since the previous 1/6 poll included a Selene. Which won the poll by the way. :rock

Also, I could have sworn he said that they have no plans to pursue the license as well but I could be mistaken.

im pretty sure he said they were not pursuing it, but then somebody in the Q&A said they were sooner than later hoping to get it, so i dont know what the hell is going on with it.

I called Sideshow today about the PPO and I decided to ask the CSR about Underworld and the conflicting answers we received this week. The guy read the chat message from Greg and also read the Q&A that was posted on the 28th. He didn't know a great deal about what was going on but he did say that Underworld has come up quite a bit at the Sideshow offices.

Now, I'm just trying to keep a little flicker of hope in these dark times so please don't think that this means they did get the license. It's just something to keep us positive :duff

Back