Sideshow: The Lost Boys - David 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or should the eyes be lighter in color?

1690043746036.png

Truth be told vampires are hit or miss with me.
Same.

My issue with The Lost Boys is I went into it thinking it would be like The Outsiders but with vampires. The taglines "Sleep all day. Party all night. Never grow old. Never die. It's fun to be a vampire." had me expecting a slice-of-life dramedy about a found family of vampires and it's definitely not that. Still fun though.

Last edited:
The Lost Boys film never held any particular fondness for me, but if the figure looks decent and the price is fair I just might go for it. I like the fact that Sideshow actually tackles these small licenses that collectors want. It might be a small niche of collectors, but a deep need for these "classic" characters and Sideshow seems to understand the desire for that particular period of 80s films with a cult status that have been long overdue in 1:6 scale.

I hate that Sideshow is doing this.

Seeing that sculpt get downgraded once production hits is gonna be such a bummer and disappointment like all of their releases. Especially when they charge $300+ for this.

I hate that Sideshow is doing this.

Seeing that sculpt get downgraded once production hits is gonna be such a bummer and disappointment like all of their releases. Especially when they charge $300+ for this.

At this point though it’s Sideshow or nothing.I doubt any other company will do figures from the Lost boys

As much as i’d like to see all that, I think you’re all getting a little over excited for things that will never be.

What a pleasant surprise Sidehow is making this figure.

I try to like it, but I just can not see Kiefer in it, although most will recognise it as David immediately.
Also the hair effect is a little too strong, looks like he is wearing a hat of grass.

Upside down vampire monster is crazy cool.

The Lost Boys was released 36 years ago today. Seems like it would be a good day to put up the preorder, but they're probably waiting for Spooktacular or something.

The Lost Boys was released 36 years ago today. Seems like it would be a good day to put up the preorder, but they're probably waiting for Spooktacular or something.
I was really hoping for today as well. 🤞

Is anyone else hoping that this comes up for pre-order during the Fandom Rewind event?

It's supposed to cover the best of the 80's / 90's stuff & this would fit the bill as a big release for this surely?

Neil

Is anyone else hoping that this comes up for pre-order during the Fandom Rewind event?

It's supposed to cover the best of the 80's / 90's stuff & this would fit the bill as a big release for this surely?

Neil
I'm hoping, but I don't think it's terribly likely.

Back