Sideshow: The Lost Boys - David 1/6 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is definitely a tad off but the overall set looks great. Day 1 PO for me as I’ve always been very fond of this movie.

Sideshow’s production is very hit or miss though, right? What are the chances this ends up looking close to the proto? Slim to none? :lol
I can only go by the few figures I've bought recently, Michael Myers and Ghostface turned out like the prototypes but they have no faces lol, but The Crow, Dirty Harry and Blondie all turned out just like the prototypes in my opinion, at least I didn't notice any big downgrades (but sometimes I miss things lol). Some reviews of their X-Men stuff looked great too like Magneto. I feel like they can get close with this since this prototype looks similar to the quality of the figures I have, I hope they can do it!

The vamp hs is stronger than the resting face… will wait for in hand photos before purchasing this. Lost Boys is one of my favourite 80’s movies Jami Gertz was so hot…

The vamp hs is stronger than the resting face… will wait for in hand photos before purchasing this. Lost Boys is one of my favourite 80’s movies Jami Gertz was so hot…

Both head sculpts could be better but I doubt we’ll get a David figure again anytime soon so I’m all in.

I don't think there's any issue with the likeness, I think the issue is that the un-vamped-out portrait just looks too friendly. Even when David wasn't being hostile he still looked very intense, because that's how Keifer played the character. Not a big issue for me. I doubt I'll use that head anyway.

Just a movie I never saw for some reason. There are a few 80s movies that are considered iconic that I haven’t seen, but also a lot that I have seen.

I’ve been aware of The Lost Boys for quite a while and have heard good things about it but I just never took the time to watch it. Truth be told vampires are hit or miss with me.

I don't think there's any issue with the likeness, I think the issue is that the un-vamped-out portrait just looks too friendly. Even when David wasn't being hostile he still looked very intense, because that's how Keifer played the character. Not a big issue for me. I doubt I'll use that head anyway.
The smile comes from the noodle scene when David messes with the food.

Just a movie I never saw for some reason. There are a few 80s movies that are considered iconic that I haven’t seen, but also a lot that I have seen.

I’ve been aware of The Lost Boys for quite a while and have heard good things about it but I just never took the time to watch it. Truth be told vampires are hit or miss with me.
I’d get on it! (y) I dunno how old you are but if you grew up in 80's/90's i would think you'd like it a lot!

Last edited:
he could be Religious?
Tied up for most of his life in the 80s.

I have no idea.
I know ppl that have never seen ANY Star wars movie.
They're obviously not my friends 😁
I'm religious does that mean i cant preorder? :unsure:

This thing would be a huge nostalgia piece for me, seen the movie as a kid well over 50 times.

I'm religious does that mean i cant preorder? :unsure:

This thing would be a huge nostalgia piece for me, seen the movie as a kid well over 50 times.
When you think about it religious families should be encouraged to watch vampire movies - considering how holy water, crosses etc work against them - its a story about how faith is an effective protection against the seductive forces of evil!
So.... I think I just made the argument that God wants you to pre-order?
But I'm no theologian.

When you think about it religious families should be encouraged to watch vampire movies - considering how holy water, crosses etc work against them - its a story about how faith is an effective protection against the seductive forces of evil!
So.... I think I just made the argument that God wants you to pre-order?
But I'm no theologian.
I highly doubt that lol. But thanks!

Would like to know if they are going to do a Michael as well.

Back