Sideshow - The Crow - Eric Draven PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up for pre-order now. The base blows. The likeness, doesn't look like Brandon Lee to me. Fail.

First statue I’ve ordered in 3 years after selling off 90% of my collection. This is the only one I told myself I’d order if they ever released it. I’m actually shocked they did this after all these years.

I think the likeness is serviceable. My biggest problems are the pleather outfit and ridiculous base. Looks like an edgy nacho. Or an exploded slice of cheese. I'd have gone for it otherwise, price isn't bad.

Dont care what anybody says, this is GORGEOUS!!! I dont even care about the base, at least its something different.

p.s. What if the coat was real leather...? For that price it ought to be.

I'd be surprised to see another Crow piece at this scale. Overall it's not bad, my biggest worry would be how the jacket ages.
If you apply some leather protector like Armor All Leather Care (like the one used for your leather car interiors) once or twice a year, you should be fine. I just learned about this from a video posted recently, did it too all my figures that are currently using fake leather and it's amazing how "new" those elements look now. Of course, it won't save something already falling apart (I tried that too-didn't work :lol).

Last edited:
If you apply some leather protector like armor all for your interior car leather once or twice a year, you should be fine. I just learned about this from a video posted recently, did it too all my figures that are currently using fake leather and it's amazing how "new" those elements look now. Of course, it won't save something already falling apart (I tried that too-didn't work :lol).
I'm going to have to try that on my Spike PF. It's up high so I don't often look close at the coat. Based on this thread, I just did and yikes! It is not aging well...

looks pretty good,thing is brandon had the shotgun from gideons shop,so the only damage to him was the shot in the chest,so the tape and string wraps give him the middle film look but with the unblemished make up..without the shotgun and clean face it would work better IMO.will still be keeping an eye on this to seewhat the released item looks like.

debating whether or not to get this.

initially i thought this base had a light up glowing feature but then i noticed the lights are not from the statue.

If you apply some leather protector like armor all for your interior car leather once or twice a year, you should be fine. I just learned about this from a video posted recently, did it too all my figures that are currently using fake leather and it's amazing how "new" those elements look now. Of course, it won't save something already falling apart (I tried that too-didn't work :lol).
Yah, that's not a bad idea. I would assume any type of "Skin care" oil would also help.

Personally I would have liked to see his face paint a little more smeared, post drag out fight gun battle.

I'm going to have to try that on my Spike PF. It's up high so I don't often look close at the coat. Based on this thread, I just did and yikes! It is not aging well...
I would say give it a go. But, I used a paint brush to apply with the liquid shot into a small dixie cup, as I didn’t want to accidentally rub too hard with a microfiber cloth.

I’d go with mother’s leather protector over armor all. I’ve heard horror stories of armor all drying out leather. Of course this isn’t real leather so…….I plan to treat the cost and pants a couple of times a year with mother’s.

Here's a question: what's with the pointy seam on the knee? That wasn't there on the movie costume. Don't see why a seam is even necessary if they're using material as cheap as pleather.

I’d go with mother’s leather protector over armor all. I’ve heard horror stories of armor all drying out leather. Of course this isn’t real leather so…….I plan to treat the cost and pants a couple of times a year with mother’s.
I have no preference on which product to use. I’m sure I’ve heard the same at some point or another which is why I never used any product before. I’m just going by what I saw in the video that was posted somewhere on the forum about a weeke ago (I forgot which thread it was). The collector in the video did have some old and some newer HT figures which normally have had pleather issues in the past, still in pristine condition and he used armor all leather care. It was a Korean video/collector I believe and, correct me if I’m wrong, but their weather is usually on the extreme side of what can effect fake leather, so I figured if he has used armor all and his figures are still in good condition to this day, it couldn’t hurt to try. I was worried the moment that it put it on that there would be a reaction and everything would fall apart immediately, but that hasn’t been the case. It’s been about a week and everything still looks fine. But again, I have no preference. I’m sure something is better than nothing though.

I have no preference on which product to use. I’m sure I’ve heard the same at some point or another which is why I never used any product before. I’m just going by what I saw in the video that was posted somewhere on the forum about a weeke ago (I forgot which thread it was). The collector in the video did have some old and some newer HT figures which normally have had pleather issues in the past, still in pristine condition and he used armor all leather care. It was a Korean video/collector I believe and, correct me if I’m wrong, but their weather is usually on the extreme side of what can effect fake leather, so I figured if he has used armor all and his figures are still in good condition to this day, it couldn’t hurt to try. I was worried the moment that it put it on that there would be a reaction and everything would fall apart immediately, but that hasn’t been the case. It’s been about a week and everything still looks fine. But again, I have no preference. I’m sure something is better than nothing though.
Ah, ok. He used the leather care version of Armor All. I was referring to regular Armor All when I said I wouldn’t use it. You might have mentioned the leather care version in your first post and I just missed it, the leather care version is a good choice.

Ah, ok. He used the leather care version of Armor All. I was referring to regular Armor All when I said I wouldn’t use it. You might have mentioned the leather care version in your first post and I just missed it, the leather care version is a good choice.
I wasn't specifically clear in my post, so I apologize for any confusion. I originally stated "armor all for your interior car leather." I've updated my post, so that I hopefully don't give anyone else the wrong idea either. Thanks for pointing that out :hi5:

A classic movie for me...seen it more times than I can count. Personally I think the likeness is incredible...better than most. Agree the base is odd/lame...but who cares when the rest is that good. Worried about the jacket ...but we shall see. This is the first piece I ever pre- ordered, and got me into this hobby. I've since picked up three other statues with another coming very soon....I'm hooked.

Back