Sideshow - The Crow - Eric Draven PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotfish

How does the wind ever get in here?
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Spotted at the beginning of Sideshow Con 2021's first booth tour. Standing next to the 16" Rancor, it looks to be 1/4. Could be a PF?

sideshowcon-possible-crow.png

Looks like it, nice to see something else other than comic characters being done. Helsing and Drac don't look bad either, here's hoping SSC may go back to other cinematic (dare I say literary) character PF's.

I'm surprised he comes with a gun, I thought his estate wasn't allowing that?

Really don't like the base on this. Would've much preferred a rooftop or something less gimmicky. Everything else looks great.

EDIT: I just realized what the base reminds me of -- this weirdo.

200469_press04.jpg

Another abstract, angular mess of a base.

The rest of this Eric Draven looks so good, it might be worth fashioning a custom base for him.

Last edited:
Great looking statue.
Really surprised he is holding a shotgun. The Lee estate has always taken a hardline to Brandon Lee Crow stuff and no guns are ever included. Its always a sword, spire, guitar, or nothing and palms out.
I fear for that big jacket. I assume Sideshow being Sideshow then it won't be real leather and instead be the cheapest nastiest material they can find....

If it was Prime 1 I'd be all over it, but since it's Sideshow I'd expect the paint to be seriously lacking, or the coat to look terrible on the final product.

A shame, because the shotgun scene at the pawn shop is one of my favorites.

I like the base, but that jacket will look atrocious eventually, so it’s a no from me.

Yah, that base doesn't really do much for me. Not sure what else they could have done other than the obligatory "Gothic " base.

Face paint looks OK, similar to the last Punisher PF.

Pretty good likeness, but that white grease paint is looking pretty gray, and like so many others, will undoubtedly get even grayer in production. Does Sideshow even use white paint anymore on anything? At all?

Last edited:
liking it,at 1/4 scale would be a nice size,will be keeping an eye on this..on a side note the 1.1 bruce lee bust doesn't look as good as when i first saw it,hair/face is slightly off (imo) glad i snatched a 1.1 from godakin studios,well happy.

Back