Sideshow The Crow: 1/6 Eric Draven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just wait until release. Doubt they'll sell fast and will probably hit discount rates.

Don't think there's a single non-comic Sideshow figure where the paint apps were acceptable.

Last edited:
I'd just wait until release. Doubt they'll sell fast and will probably hit discount rates.

Don't think there's a single non-comic Sideshow figure where the paint apps were acceptable.
This is where I’m at too. I want to see what that figure looks like in hand first.

Looks great to me!
I like that they choose a different expression for Draven and a different pose for the Crow. This figure does look a bit better without the jacket I'd like to get the Sideshow version just to pose him without the coat.

I think this looks better than HT version. Better and more accessories anyway. Though why a sword and not the weathervane is a weird. Also I hope they gloss up the black tape. It's too matte.

HT and SS better up thier game to 11. These 3rd party companies are leaving them in the dust. Just look at SS Gambit compared to Soosoo Toys Gambit, Soosoo looks incredible.

I think this looks better than HT version. Better and more accessories anyway. Though why a sword and not the weathervane is a weird. Also I hope they gloss up the black tape. It's too matte.

HT and SS better up thier game to 11. These 3rd party companies are leaving them in the dust. Just look at SS Gambit compared to Soosoo Toys Gambit, Soosoo looks incredible.
In all honesty I doubt no one cares about the weather vane, as a weapon it sucks. The sword was used in the top dollar meeting but it mostly was more used in the comics as he carried one on him, plus it's an actual weapon.

As SS are doing the movie version it would make more sense and be more accurate to have the weathervane, as that's what he used for a weapon in the film.

The weathervane is literally the only thing missing here. You could buy the one off the HT version and have the most comprehensive Crow movie collectible ever made.

The weathervane is literally the only thing missing here. You could buy the one off the HT version and have the most comprehensive Crow movie collectible ever made.
I know it's not 1/6 scale but you could argue that the Mezco is more comprehensive, it's strange that it's missing the guns though.

11827.Jpg
11828.Jpg
11829.Jpg

I'm gonna buy this and use the jacket and pants to replace my deteriorating HT one. I could use the weapon accessories and hands too.

I know it's not 1/6 scale but you could argue that the Mezco is more comprehensive, it's strange that it's missing the guns though.

11827.Jpg
11828.Jpg
11829.Jpg
Ah, forgot about this one. Fair point. I guess the guns can be taken off any other 1/12 figure, but the other stuff it comes with is pretty character-specific.

Ah, forgot about this one. Fair point. I guess the guns can be taken off any other 1/12 figure, but the other stuff it comes with is pretty character-specific.
It even comes with a stand that has the movie logo in color on it, can you imagine how hard that had to be to do that, I mean even Sideshow couldn't do it for $265. 🤯

I personally love the weathervane as a weapon, makes the Crow unique amongst superheroes.
If I get the Sideshow version, I'd take the coat off him and give him the HT weathervane, and the HT version I'd give the coat and guns from Sideshow.

I'm no fan of sideshow, but the few times I've "had" to get one of their figures, I've been pleasantly surprised. In almost every case the production piece exceeded my expectations based off the proto.
Not sold on the proto, but I have faith they'll deliver something worth owning.

Can’t believe Sideshow is charging $15 more for the exclusive guitar accessory. Pretty good looking figure all around in my opinion.

I believe this is a recent change to charge $10-15 for the EX.

I opted to not get the EX from SSC - went with the Standard from Timewalker. Already have the guitar from the original Hot Toys release. Probably will pose the SSC figure without the guitar and jacket.

Timewalker's $243 price is already $7 cheaper than SSC's $250 MSRP - all told, will save more than $50 between the TW discount, free shipping and no tax.

Essentially, I'd be paying an extra $67+ to get the guitar from SSC ($15 extra for EX, $7 more for the base figure @SSC, $20 shipping, $25 tax) - not worth it in my opinion.

Last edited:

11827.Jpg
11828.Jpg
11829.Jpg

I ordered the 1/12 too because there are so many display options with the accessories and swap outs.

Went overboard with all the recent Brandon Lee Crow preorders - 1/12 Mezco, 1/4 SSC PF, 1/6 SSC. And i already own the 1/6 Hot Toys. Hopefully this is it! :lol

Back