Sideshow The Crow: 1/6 Eric Draven

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Screenshot_20211028-192446_YouTube.jpg

You know in the HT thread I said someone else needs to make an updated 1/6 Crow figure, I wasn't talking about you sideshow. It doesn't look bad in that pic, but I would be worried about production.

While the HT sculpt looks better, I think SS chose the right expression, unlike HT giving him a smile.

The chin on that SS head looks to small and pointy.

I agree with the clown, I like the expression on the SS one better.

- Better facial expression
- Better hair
- Better body
- Far better tailoring on the pants, thank goodness
- Hands are immaculately sculpted, if only they had HT paint apps to really make them sing

Shirt is underwhelming, but if it'll be covered by the trench coat (which I hope to be an improvement over HT's), this will be the Eric to own.

Was never impressed with the HT release, personally. I was thrilled when they announced it, but the final product felt so half-assed compared to their other figures at the time that I sold it within a few days. While this Sideshow isn't an outright masterpiece, maybe it'll feel like the figure we should've gotten from HT back in the day. Guess that's as good as we can hope for.

The PF is still my favorite Crow piece to date, but the base ruins the elegant work they did on the rest of it.

Last edited:
He's got the face scar across the nose. I never understood why HT neglected the scar? I thought it was at the request of the Lee family, but this new figure had it.

Last edited:
well gotta say this is a surprise! Can't wait to see the full reveal. Sold my HT one a long, long time ago. Like many, I was disappointed with the end result. Hopefully it will come with the leather coat. Was it said during the stream if it will or not?

Sideshow leather/pleather, tends to last longer than HT so at least there's that.

Last edited:
They said accessories are still being worked out. I skimmed over the whole thing when it was over, saw the PF then it panned over to this.

I was pleasantly surprised.

They said accessories are still being worked out. I skimmed over the whole thing when it was over, saw the PF then it panned over to this.

I was pleasantly surprised.
Minimal accessories, plain black hexagon base covered in scratches and greasy finger prints.

well gotta say this is a surprise! Can't wait to see the full reveal. Sold my HT one a long, long time ago. Like many, I was disappointed with the end result. Hopefully it will come with the leather coat. Was it said during the stream if it will or not?

Sideshow leather/pleather, tends to last longer than HT so at least there's that.
I can only imagine how disappointed you will be with the end result of replacing a Hot Toys figure of a character with a Sideshow version of the same character.

Minimal accessories, plain black hexagon base covered in scratches and greasy finger prints.
Yea, it seems unless a figure is considered a “deluxe” like ROTJ Luke and Gambit, then it will more than likely come with very few accessories. Shame that they are also too cheap to put a graphic on the display stands anymore.

Back