Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've received the FedEx tracking for Josey, scheduled for delivery Tuesday.

Still not been charged for customs on Pale Rider, and Josey is also showing this reason for import:

OUTBOUND REASONTemporary Export other ,

This would be even better than that time Sideshow were sending direct from Hong Kong, and recording the values as Hong Kong dollars instead of US dollars. Customs charges were therefore either tiny, or zero as with R5-D4.

Last edited:
Not one to get excited about such things I am on the cusp. We shall hear from Kit....OSK very soon.

I saw the film upon release in 76, it has been some wait.

Attachments

• 20230804_113928.jpg
    20230804_113928.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Got this in yesterday and took a few quick shots this morning.
IMG_0160.jpeg
IMG_9553.jpeg
IMG_9558.jpeg

Comparison with VM‘s custom done close to 10 yrs ago. Can’t believe it’s been a decade now!!! Time is flying…..
IMG_9559.jpeg

And a group shot of some of my Clint Eastwood figures. Believe it or not I have several more, but didn’t feel like taking them all out. One day I will do that, but today isn’t the day 😁
IMG_9563.jpeg

Got this in yesterday and took a few quick shots this morning. View attachment 677509View attachment 677511View attachment 677512

Comparison with VM‘s custom done close to 10 yrs ago. Can’t believe it’s been a decade now!!! Time is flying…..
View attachment 677515

And a group shot of some of my Clint Eastwood figures. Believe it or not I have several more, but didn’t feel like taking them all out. One day I will do that, but today isn’t the day 😁
View attachment 677516

Looking good!

Nice collection too. :)

Got this in yesterday and took a few quick shots this morning. View attachment 677509View attachment 677511View attachment 677512

View attachment 677515

View attachment 677516
That shelf looks killer, DA! Loving the photos of Josey Wales too. I’ll have to enjoy yours until I have mine.

This figure looks to be the best of the set. The one area that bothers me, at times, is the hat. The edge of the brim sometimes looks very bulbous. Making the overall hat look a bit stubby. After looking at the film again and other pictures of the figure's hat, it appears the sculpt is about right. In the film, shadows thin that edge. The majority of the pictures of the figure don't have shadows or dark enough shadows to mimic the effect.

View attachment 677515

View attachment 677516
I was wondering is yours missing the left holster ? In the SS promo pics he has both left and right.

Josey arrived a day early, though this time FedEx stung me for the customs and fee. (No-charge Pale Rider remains an anomaly).

I don't usually take much notice of the art boxes, but this one is particularly eye-catching.

IMG_1458 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG

Quick snaps with the flash straight out of the box:

IMG_1470 Sideshow Josey Wales .JPG

IMG_1462 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG

IMG_1463 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG
IMG_1464 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG

I'm very impressed. Sculpt and paintwork are really good, as is the tailoring and weathering.

Impressive arsenal too:

IMG_1459 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG
IMG_1460 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG

Their Pale Rider was good, but Josey is even better. Possibly Sideshow's finest 1/6 so far? I might be biased because The Outlaw Josey Wales is my favourite Eastwood western, but then that would also tend to make me more critical.

However, the only thing I've seen on the negative side are that the backs of the hands are fairly pale, especially when compared to the skin tone of the sculpt. It's a minor thing though.

IMG_1467 Sideshow Josey Wales.JPG

Back