Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's frustrating knowing some companies will not improve a sculpt before release. So many do based on feedback, but Sideshow probably won't on Munny.
Yeah I can't remember a time Sideshow ever made a change or improvement based on feedback. Maybe it happened with one of their statues at some point, but generally they just ignore every bit of criticism that comes their way.

Very damn frustrating.

Yeah I can't remember a time Sideshow ever made a change or improvement based on feedback. Maybe it happened with one of their statues at some point, but generally they just ignore every bit of criticism that comes their way.

Very damn frustrating.

I've ALWAYS found them to be dismissive and arrogant, and full of fallacious reasoning, excuses, and lies.

As an obvious example, their behavior when it came to almost every single "Predator" related release had to be experienced to be believed. I look back on it now with a combination of incredulity and smiles, and it will always remind me of what happens when someone who has control of a licence continuously misuses it and treats the fans like dirt.

But like the Murphy's - I'm not bitter :)

Well, I can personally attest to them listening to fan reaction about 20 years ago. Andy Bergholtz was sculpting the Dracula Lugosi premium format figure. Several commenters were saying "something is off, but I can't place it." I pointed out that it was the widow's peak , and that Lugosi didn't have it as pronounced as the prototype displayed it. When the PF was released....no pronounced widow's peak. Things were different then though.

GBU is my all time favorite Eastwood movie so I was just going to get this one (honestly, I don’t think the pics do it justice) but I now have Preacher waitlisted and Josey Wales and Munny preordered. I debated between Preacher and Wales. I love both films but have to say, Wales is in my top 3 Eastwood films. The Preacher just looks so damn good! I almost didn’t get Blondie but I really would have missed out. Just curious what others are getting. It’s awesome that SS is doing this, the quality seems to be on par and the release dates aren’t years away like other releases. I know, Munny isn’t spot on but again, I wasn’t sold on Blondie till I had it in hand. Off topic but I’d really love a Charles Bronson figure. The head sculpts for kitbashing one are lacking so an officially licensed Deathwish figure is high on my wishlist.

GBU is my all time favorite Eastwood movie so I was just going to get this one (honestly, I don’t think the pics do it justice) but I now have Preacher waitlisted and Josey Wales and Munny preordered. I debated between Preacher and Wales. I love both films but have to say, Wales is in my top 3 Eastwood films. The Preacher just looks so damn good! I almost didn’t get Blondie but I really would have missed out. Just curious what others are getting. It’s awesome that SS is doing this, the quality seems to be on par and the release dates aren’t years away like other releases. I know, Munny isn’t spot on but again, I wasn’t sold on Blondie till I had it in hand. Off topic but I’d really love a Charles Bronson figure. The head sculpts for kitbashing one are lacking so an officially licensed Deathwish figure is high on my wishlist.
I’ve always wanted a Bronson. It was always on my wishlist list, but wasn’t sure it would ever happen. However, the way the market is growing these days, it seems it might be possible sooner than later. Death Wish would be a great place to start for sure.

I have Blondie. I think he looks great. I had every intention of stopping there but after seeing pics of Josey Wales I will get him to.

Last edited:
Sideshow's shipping rates have come down quite a bit since last year. Josey's costing $21 less than Threezero's little Stranger Things figures did.

A funny thing happened with my Pale Rider delivery (apart from being left at the wrong address). He arrived 24 days ago and there's still no customs charges.

I noticed at the time that FedEx recorded the "Outbound Reason" as "Temporary Export other". By rights that means customs charges are waived as long as the item is re-exported within two years.

You have to apply for authorisation to temporarily import something, and probably fill out a load of paperwork, so it's very strange that it was applied to my order.

Maybe it's because The Preacher is a ghost, and can only hang around until his job here is done? :unsure:

I haven’t received an email from Sideshow yet regarding Josey Wales. Is it because I haven’t finished the payment plan? Will they ship if I pay it off?

Back