Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really miss the days of painted movie posters. Hate all the overly photoshopped messes now.
I agree the day of the film poster as we know it is numbered. I like poster art in particular the work of Frank C McCarthy who created Once Upon A Time In The West and Lawman. I noticed at my local Cinema the displayed poster is no longer paper but digital with changing graphics, I suppose this is progress. I recently hunted for an original.poster for Old Henry 2021, hard to find so many copies available before the film release. Try finding a mint or near mint orginal teaser for Unforgiven, hard to find and if you do it is funny munny if you get my drift.

DID Schofield Model 3 Revolver in diecast. Comparing the revolver with other examples it is a well put together detailed piece.

Attachments

• 20231023_112040.jpg
    20231023_112040.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
They definitely have to revisit Blondie. Preacher and, at least by the looks of it, Wales are vastly superior to Blondie. At the very least one from A Fist Full of Dollars or For a Few Dollars More. I'll just purchase a parted out head sculpt for GBU.
It’s amazing how bad Blondie looks and how good JW looks. Same actor. Same company. Released very close to each other. So different in quality.

Back