Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the two emails as well over the weekend, and I was just charged final shipping payment an hour ago, but the payment is not reflecting on my order page, it just says "Processing. No changes can be made at this time."???

I will say that SS customer service is second to none. I've just had a live chat with them, and they very kindly reinstated my order.
Blondie will indeed be shipped out to those of us who got the first 'Processing soon' email within the next ten days...

I'm all excited again:blissy

I will say that SS customer service is second to none. I've just had a live chat with them, and they very kindly reinstated my order.
Blondie will indeed be shipped out to those of us who got the first 'Processing soon' email within the next ten days...

I'm all excited again:blissy
In your defense they have made this a confusing mess with a delayed shipment email immediately after saying it will charge email. If it was really delayed for another 6 months you were right to cancel.

In your defense they have made this a confusing mess with a delayed shipment email immediately after saying it will charge email. If it was really delayed for another 6 months you were right to cancel.
I wouldn't have minded so much in a delay if i had only paid the deposit. The fact that i had paid off for the figure in full a few months back got me riled up.

Fingers crossed we don't get another EvilMail:giggle:

Well SS certainly know how to kill your entusiasm for old Blondie. In the space of 48 hours it goes from shipping in the next ten days to having to wait for further 5 to 8 months:mad:
That's nuts! Seems to be happening so much lately... and then all of a sudden they ship ALL you orders in the space of a couple weeks, wreaking havoc on your finances...

Did you log into your account? It should specify on your order whether or not the figure has been delayed.

My order stated that it was delayed, but gave me the option of a full refund including the deposit.
Well, their website has taken my shipping money and the order now says "Processing. No changes can be made at this time." So I'm taking that this means I will get my Blondie as planned? Sideshow need to look at their communication around ordering as this has been very confusing.

Many people are frustrated because they have not seen their Blondie ship yet. But how about the actual Clint, the man. I saw a story today that people have not seen him out and about for 408 days. I hope age has not finally caught up to him. How they know it has been exactly 408 days, I don't know.

Did you log into your account? It should specify on your order whether or not the figure has been delayed.

My order stated that it was delayed, but gave me the option of a full refund including the deposit.
He's just shipped out! 🤠

Got mine today! Definitely a good figure in hand. Although I do agree a better paint job and second hatless sculpt would have been nice.

Josey Wales up for order $280.
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1224.jpg

Back