Sideshow: The Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection (1:6 figures)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother was a day 1 preorder and STILL hasn't gotten his shipping notification. I ordered mine about 2 months ago so I'm a little more lenient about it, but how absolutely stupid is it that other vendors have gotten the SIDESHOW figure before SIDESHOW? What's the point? I could have gone through BBTS or similar and had it for a month now. It's ridiculous.
I know! can't wrap my head around that. How do other vendors get Sideshow figures BEFORE Sideshow??????????? :slap

Sorry to hear you guys haven’t had your shopping notifications yet. Hopefully you will get yours soon. Mine shipped out and arrived last week from sideshow so they are sending out orders. I am in the UK if that helps.

Sorry to read that folks are experiencing such high levels of frustration with Sideshow right now. I haven't ordered directly from them for years. Been using BBTS and while it usually means being at the end of the line on getting figures, the CS more than makes up for it. Was surprised to see this figure show up so soon (and glad of it).

The wait will be worth it, folks. This figure is an absolute stunner. I haven't been this stoked about a Sideshow figure since the sixth-scale Mythos Kenobi (first release). It just looks great!

20230323_125747.jpg

20230323_123857.jpg

Looking forward to getting more shots of it. Hope all who are still waiting get it soon!

Last edited:
Has the Present Toys version come out yet? I'm still liking the look of that one a bit more, and the price seems a lot more reasonable. I'm not too concerned whether they got every detail right or not.

2-528x668.jpg

SS must have been looking in on this thread...I just got my shipping notice:blissy

Your The Man With No Name item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 03/27/2023. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 03/26/2023.

SS must have been looking in on this thread...I just got my shipping notice:blissy

Your The Man With No Name item will be arriving into our warehouse in a few days. Your final payment is scheduled for 03/27/2023. We expect the piece to ship within the next 10 business days. Please review your shipping information and make any changes through your online account by 03/26/2023.
I thought that too, both my brother and I got the same notice. After I just got done venting to him like a day before.

Just got an email from sideshow that Blondie has been delayed which is the stupidest thing since they just said in their last email that it's arriving to their warehouse and it will be charged Monday. Smh

Just got an email from sideshow that Blondie has been delayed which is the stupidest thing since they just said in their last email that it's arriving to their warehouse and it will be charged Monday. Smh
Got the same thing. Not sure what to think at this point. If it's actually delayed and they're charging the final amount on Monday that's ridiculous.

The ship date on the product page has been updated and says August to December. If that's true... I'm completely at a loss for words. You're telling me that someone orders this figure from BBTS and gets it in February, but you order it directly from Sideshow and have to wait 6 additional months? Absolutely ******* not.

That's some real BS but because I ordered late I see why I got put in this second run. Should ordered else where honestly this is very annoying and disappointing. They are lucky I still want this because It's completely sold out everywhere.

Back